Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Little shaken up...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Was in work from 12-10 today.

About 7pm a party of 10 came in, it was a family thing. It was a little girls birthday.

Everything was going well, they were all so happy. I was their waitress for the night so served them their starters, drinks, main meals, desserts, etc. Talked to them lots. I also took out the little girls birthday cake and sang happy birthday with the family.

The little girls Grandad was there. He looked really happy and well. He was really nice to me and gave me some tips. When he got up to leave at the end he went to shake my hand then he suddenly held his chest and collapsed.

I was the last person he spoke to. He died on the spot. I'm assuming it was a heart attack.

His family were distraught and that little girl was crying her little heart out.

Our first aider tried to help him but got nowhere. The ambulance came shortly afterwards but just took him into the ambulance. Our first aider told us he had no pulse though and he wasn't breathing.

I've never seen anyone die before. Just a little shaken up.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not supprised! Poor you *big hugs*

That'd really shake me up a bit too, totally unexpected thing. What you have to remember is though: At least he was happy before he died.

Well, hope you feel a little calmer now!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This thread has been duplicated, so I'll close this one ;)
This discussion has been closed.