Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

People who feel cool because they take drugs...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have never seen anyone get violent on week either...

and when it comes to pills... you can see the difference. I see fights in clubs all the time, I have never seen 1 fight at a rave...

Whats the big difference... beer (club) vs pills (rave)....

That may be a bit of a sweeping general statment, but im just going by my own experience!
    Didn't say violent, said lost control... I have one of my cousin that is a social assistant dealing with addict and people who have trouble with drugs and some do not handle weed like everyone else... probably indeed due to the mental of the person too... he is a weed lover himself...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I think the long term use of weed can make people paranoid which in turn may lead them becoming violent.
    Weekender Offender 
    Oh waeoeo..

I'm a tight lad because i smoke some dope and eat some pills and sniff some powder...yea dead on.

We (most drug users) use drugs to experience different feelings and get a different view on life...from the beginning of time people have wanted to alter their state of being, it's natural, not something to do to make you look a big lad in front of your mates.

Round here now anyway it's crept into society and drugs are everywhere and everyones on them.
    Dont get me wrong, im not saying Weed always makes people violent or that it is a common thing or anything like that. I am just saying i have seen it affect a couple of my mates...come to think of it they are brothers, in a way that turned them violent. Only the two of them, but they didnt do anything but smoke weed, so i cant see it been anything else that caused it. That is all i am saying, i am not saying it drives everyone to violence or has the common effect as alcohol does.