Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thierry Henry= cheating scum

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I thought I would never see the words Henry and 'cheat' uttered in the same sentence- but I have certainly discovered a new facet to the man tonight.

I'd imagine this will come as a surprise to just about everyone else. Until now Henry was not only a superb player but an honest, clean and straightforward one. Until now.

Fucking disgraceful... :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Disgraceful. Dirty French cunt.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It was foul but there was no need to to go down grabbing his face. Shame really. I always thought he was sporting bloke.

Still French are through! :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *waits for the good old "arsenal-are-a-bunch-of-cheats" topic to start again :rolleyes: *
    GoodFella wrote:
    *waits for the good old "arsenal-are-a-bunch-of-cheats" topic to start again :rolleyes: *

No need, everyone gets the point now.

It is true that I would have expected it from his club colleagues before him though.

No respect. Shame.
    Possibly revenge on Puyol for the Champions League final?

No worse than what countless others do constantly. Robben and the like were just as bad in the Holland game, but because everybody was at it in that game (and because the same players are always at it) then it was just accepted at the norm.

The incident made no difference to the game IMO, the ref had given the free kick already.

As a general point, I love the hypocrisy of people who condemn things like this when their own country gets fucked over. Motty and Lawro were all in favour of Robinson pretending to have a knee injury on Sunday, and were outraged when some Ecuadorian dared to challenge a dodgy ref decision. It's like having Fanzone on FFS.
    BTW has the racist tosser in the Spanish dugout opened his gob yet?
    I'm quite disappointed to say the least that he's let some silly spat with Puyol get to him. He (to quote David "It's just a slow car honest" Pleat) "induced the card" but it was still a foul so it wouldn't have made much difference in the end.

I've seen far far worse, but that's no excuse for play acting. :no: :(

However this one incident will no doubt make him an evil Francenal cheating wanker granny murdering spawn of satan until he retires. :rolleyes:
    Nothing beats this. Commentary is funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWKPnPu77k&search=rivaldo%20world
    Bri-namite wrote:
    BTW has the racist tosser in the Spanish dugout opened his gob yet?
    Oh, I forgot about that guy. He's always good for a laugh isn't he?
    turlough wrote:
    Nothing beats this. Commentary is funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWKPnPu77k&search=rivaldo%20world

:lol::lol: "Nooooooooo ...... nooooooooooooooo" Sounds like someone trying to do an impression of a crazy Brazilian commentator.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Quality...

DD: Sometimes I dive....
    reporter: So you admit that you dive. You think that's an acceptable part of football?
    DD: I don't dive..

Funny...
    GoodFella wrote:

God I hope not.

Still, Addict and Kermit haven't arrived yet.
    :wave:

Completely inexcusable what Henry did.

Still, it kinda proves what the Man Yoo lot say about his twin playing for France;)