Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oops, drunken come-on to sober mate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i went out last night and got totally shit faced. The last thing that i remember is my mate going to me "Get a grip mel, it would be like shagging my sister" unfortunatly i cant remember the line that went previous to that.

so i think i cracked onto my mate (i really fancy him so its probable).

what do i do now? it's not a situation that i get myself into often so i cant say that i am familiar the etiquate :P
do i ring him up and go erm sorry i tried to crack onto you last night? or do i just leave it and hope he doesnt thing that im a crazed sex maniac?

Comments

• Options
    melanie wrote:
    do i ring him up and go erm sorry i tried to crack onto you last night? or do i just leave it and hope he doesnt thing that im a crazed sex maniac?
    I'd go for the first option myself.

Unless of course you are a sex-crazed maniac?
  • Options
    you could just tell him you drank to much last night and ask what happened if he mentions it then say your sorry and it was a accdeint and if he doesn't you ca also ignore it
  • Options
    I find it quite amusing to be honest. I just dont want him to be embarassed. Im sure i made a grade A nob of myself but then thats nothing new.

Aslong as i wasnt going "i've fancied you for two years and i used to use the shower after you so i could see you wander round in a towel" (erm yeh:blush:)

Oh god i hope i didnt :lol:
  • Options
    Yeh i mite just leave it, although i am quite intreagued to know what i said
  • Options
    you coudl get really shitfaced and ask him what you said
  • Options
    Well he just came round to pick up his jacket that he left here and i couldnt help myself and i asked him.

he recons that i didnt crack onto him (i actually think it actually translated as you did crack onto me but i dont want to embarass you). But anyway atleast he hasnt gone to join a monestary because i put the fear of god in him :p

And on the plus side i now know never to crack onto him because i know what the answer is
  • Options
    this thread made me chuckle :D
  • Options
    but seriously I wouldnt worry to much about it as long as you didnt tell him you wanted his babies I doubt he'll be that scared. I've tried it on with alot of my workmates although none of my close friends.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    this thread made me chuckle :D
    i aim to please

nah im not worried, he's still talking to me so its ok.
  • Options
    edit, nevermind.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm so confused. What is it to "crack" on to somebody?
    Sometimes it's best just to guess.