Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FrontLine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi everyone, not sure if this would count as spamming?? Sorry if it does! Anyone that has a myspace and likes pop-punk should check out a band called FrontLine. They're working on getting their name about at the moment and i'm just trying to help spread the word around! Once again sorry if this counts as spam!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If they get to famous there may be some legal quarals over the name though :p

I'm always looking for new music though, so I'll have a listen when I get home, thanks :thumb:
    Can you download their music? I don't have a myspace.
    You can download 4 of their tracks but you need a myspace, its easy and free to get one though. And incase anyone is interested as to why i'm plugging them - i'm related to the lead singer!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Isn't FrontLine a name of a flea treatment for animals?
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    yeh, i think it also deals with ticks and lice :hyper:
    jane_lane wrote:
    You can download 4 of their tracks but you need a myspace, its easy and free to get one though. And incase anyone is interested as to why i'm plugging them - i'm related to the lead singer!

You can download music from myspace without having a myspace..

You'll need a direct link to their profile though. I tried to find it but there are about 35758356837658376587365 bands with the name FrontLine. :p
    Cazzoo wrote:
    You'll need a direct link to their profile though. I tried to find it but there are about 35758356837658376587365 bands with the name FrontLine. :p

Ah ok, perhaps should've tried that myself first! Myspace seems to be down for me at the moment but i'll post a link as soon as pos!
    jane_lane wrote:
    Ah ok, perhaps should've tried that myself first! Myspace seems to be down for me at the moment but i'll post a link as soon as pos!

Think it's down for everyone.. i can't get on it... :(
    Skive wrote:

Naaaah, its a reggae album

album_frontline.jpg