Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i need help getting out of friendship zone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 16..yeah very young but i have liked this girl for a long time a couple years but we are best friends and have been for a while. she knows i like her or at least she did a while ago when we last talked about it but i dont really leave it as a secret because ill always tell her how shes beautiful and i love her on myspace comments. i never show myself as desperate or anything and when she flirts with other ppl around me i dont show any type of emotion because we flirt alot to .....although we have never kissed anybody got any advice on what i should do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    o ya...i like her alot...if there is anyone in my life who i have met that i think i could spend my whole life with it would definetly be her..so if u call that love..so be it
    As you told her you have feelings before, im guessing she didnt reciprocate that? That would imply that she's not interested...

You dont seem shy by what you've told us, so tell her again that you have feelings for her, ask her how she feels and theres your answer
    of course if shes doesnt feel the same way it could get awkward
    why not ask her out on a date. If you can tell she in uncomfortable then you knwo she isn't into you in that way.