Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Creamfields

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone going? prodigy are headlining this year! :hyper:

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/festivals/festival.cfm?eventid=22088&dbtable=event&section=eventhome

i've never been before. does anyone have any idea how fast the tickets will sell out? will i be ok to leave it til late july to buy one?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh yeah!!
    I will definitely be smacking my bitch up this year!!
    I would love to go purely for the fact that prodigy are headlining it! There is nothing quite like seeing them live...

I have too much going on around then though! :crying:
    I'm SO jealous of everyone going to dance festivals this year :( Global gathering looks amazing too...
    I'm SO jealous of everyone going to dance festivals this year :( Global gathering looks amazing too...

mwah ha ha. I've got a pair of tickets for global, now I'm praying to the gods of babysitters to LET ME OUT!!! Although they are selling locker keys for a fiver, wonder if she'll fit in there...jk
    I thaught that it had moved to somewere near warrington?
    er, I have to admit that I haven't a clue- I don't even like dance 'music' but my mate's a cyber kid and I get dragged to these things... kicking and screaming of course...
    katralla wrote:
    er, I have to admit that I haven't a clue- I don't even like dance 'music' but my mate's a cyber kid and I get dragged to these things... kicking and screaming of course...
    Haha will you be cyber'd up to then? I'd love to see that!
    Of course I will. I'm just doin squats to tone my butt right now. Unfortunately I put my cyber bikini through the wash and all the metallic came off but... Bounce to the rescue- a girl on her course is giving me her old cyber gear so... and Bounce is lending me a pair of fluffies- was thinking of doing mad extensions in my hair to match the fluffies, depending on what colour I end up with (anything but green, please). Getting dressed up is half the fun for me coz it's not like I care who the djs are...
    Don't pretend you don't enjoy this stuff! Pleeeeease post pics of your outfit when you go :D
    Yeah, I'll try an post pics of the whole crew that's goin'. Me an Bounce, that's Cheeks and Bounce look so funny together coz she's like six foot and white and I'm like 5'4" and brown as well as a new tiny blonde- Lil Liz (replacement in the Fiat Possee Masssiiiive, even though she hasn't got a Fiat but Pink Princess and Lu-Lucy aren't cool any more), tee hee. We're going three girls and about eight boys, two of whom have weekend VIPs- one of which I KNOW will larry in a corner somewhere asphixiating on his own vomit enabling me to nab his VIP pass (for the good of the crew you understand).

Now all I gotta do is keep my fingers crossed on the babysitter front- like PUUURLEEEASE I gots to go. The usual bribing backhander to my bro for weekenders is the latest PC game, so I best get checking ebay or play.com to see what's hot and new release if I want to secure full babysitting service. Can't get mashed if I don't have recovery time so an overnight sitter without the following day's no use to me- that'd meean me being designated driver and I'm not havin' it... I want some FUN!
    lipsy wrote:
    i've never been before. does anyone have any idea how fast the tickets will sell out? will i be ok to leave it til late july to buy one?

theres always tickets knocking round music shops and people having spares up to the mornning of the thing so i wouldnt worry too much, theres usually loads available.

some of the lads who went last year got em just before we set off from a shop in town.
    BUMP!

I'm really thinking about going this year if my mate can get the weekend off work... how many people from here are going?!!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Too far to go.
    I went when it was in Winchester back in 98/99? and apart from getting tugged for drugs it was a quality event.
    Weekender Offender 
    I went to global gathering in 2002. it was fucking insane. we got a real good day for it as well, which makes alot of difference. i remember wreckin it in the sundissential tent to some bangin' hard house. such craic.
    Think I'm gonna go this year, although if it's anything like global gathering, which it will be, then the cyber kids are gonna piss me off SO much!! No offence to anyone, but seriously, what do they think they look like?! How anyone can enjoy happy hardcore anyway is beyond me.
    The line-up for creamfields this year is wicked though, can't wait to see prodigy and green velvet. Saw prodigy on their tour last year and they were incredible.