Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Best Way

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When your having a casual thing with someone and you just know its not going anywhere and feel like they are not that bothered what is the best way to go about finishing it? As I just feel like I will be wasting time if it continues. There is just nothing there really!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do find in a situation like this you are holding yourself back because without knowing it you are in a way commiting yourself to them possibly stopping anything worthwhile happenning with someone else. If it is going nowhere just end it.
    Yeah very true. They constantly talk about two of their exs which I find incredibly off putting too. They dont seem bothered what so ever. So I doubt they will mind anyway.
    Fairy wrote:
    Yeah very true. They constantly talk about two of their exs which I find incredibly off putting too. They dont seem bothered what so ever. So I doubt they will mind anyway.

Which isn't nice because you probably feel like your being compared to them. Good luck and hope it sorts itself out.
    just use that killing phrase - "I like you but not enough to have sex with you."
    CurlyWurly wrote:
    just use that killing phrase - "I like you but not enough to have sex with you."

It may be too late to use that phrase!!
    :p Hehe....yeah it is a ridiculous thing Ive got myself into. Just thinking I could find someone else who isnt hung up over two exs and who treats me better. Spoken to a couple of friends and they reckon I should just chuck it in. The person in question is so incredibly vague and acts like they dont really give a shit so I doubt it will be much of a blow! Is a bit late for that phrase!!! If you have seen my other post...that is whats making me realise I could to a lot better! Not that Im going for the other person as they are in a relationship! But, they give me way more attention than the person Im seeing and seem 10 times more genuine!