Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So Girls what do u look for in a guy? and why wont this girl i like want me ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So Girls what do you look for in a guy? because i am always being told im fit, lovely to talk to and fun to be with. so why i been single for so long? Also as a final thing to ask, this girl ive liked for the past year, ive asked her out but she tells me to find different people. she tells me she loves me and im her soul mate, and says im handsome and a wicked bloke and she loves me to bits. well why wont go out with me? we have been out before brefly, but we didnt even see each other then, she told me after she came back from hol last year we would go out, but now she says it cant happen yet, she dont know the future so it may. i want her so much and im willing to do anything for her and to be with her. so why wont she?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think that this girl is playing with your head. You deserve better. Go hunting for some other girl. There are lots of babes out there that would love to give you a go.
    As for what girls look for - it depends. I don't look for any particular thing in a person. there just has to be a spark when you meet.
    Be yourself. Don't try so hard (I was desperate for a guy, then I gave up and vowed to become celebate! Then I met my chap and it's been great). Trust me, you'll have girls queueing for you if you are yourself! Good luck...
    Maybe she is playing with my head you know, but then again she is also my soul mate (and no she told me that not me) i am myself all the time i dont change for no one. i get girls saying im fit and loverly to talk to, but then no one wnats to go out with me. but i really really want this girl as ive known her for a year and i think its what you said, about there being no spark, if only i could make that spark.....
    Oh mate..........
    I wish you could just make sparks.........
    Unfortunately you can't, they only fall from the stars...........
    Buy her flowers, take her for a romantic walk & have a picnic. If your right together it will just happen. You can't plan it.