Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Primark

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kaffrin wrote:
    You won't be able to use an old jeans button cause they're not sewn in - they have a back pin with a kind of ratchet fastening (like security tags) so they can't be re-used.

You can buy jeans buttons though. See this thread!. Or you could just put any normal sew-on button that fit on for a more homely look :)

Props on the bargain too! Mine are the same - dark mooches. They were dirt cheap on Ebizzle cause they were advertised as seconds, but I've checked them over, and the only thing I can find that's wrong is that the button is slightly dented. :thumb:

Kaff, you're a legend. Thanks! I'll be off to Singer tomorrow :D I bought the cutest red button to put on, but when I had a proper look, there's a bit of a messy hole where the original button was so it's not going to be easy to sew on. Gay.

Dark mooches are the fittest jeans known to (wo)man. Especially when we get 'em cheap! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who wants to take me to a Primark today? I earnt £21 on Saturday for doing fudge-all and need some new knickers :D