Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Same old Germans...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Cheating Kraut cunts.

Klose should be banned for the rest of the tournament for that, as should Podolski.

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Argentina put eight past the cheating Bosche fucks.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I actually quite like the Germans.
    Kermit wrote:
    Cheating Kraut cunts.

Klose should be banned for the rest of the tournament for that, as should Podolski.

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Argentina put eight past the cheating Bosche fucks.

That was shameful!!!
    Referees are something else this time round.
    I hope England had their fair share of bad decisions in the first game.

However, Heinze should have been sent off for the Argies and Mexico deserved something out of the game. Lucky, lucky Argentina.
    No cheating compares to that of the Dutch and a couple of Portugese.

Robben, Van Persie & Kuyt are all dirty scum who got what they deserve tonight. Totally disgraceful diving which really lowered the tone for the rest of the match.
    what was that at the end, 15 yellows and 4 reds? a world cup record they said, to say it was farcical is an understatement.........

ETA: make that 16 yellows......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4991538.stm
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    what was that at the end, 15 yellows and 4 reds? a world cup record they said, to say it was farcical is an understatement.........

ETA: make that 16 yellows......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4991538.stm
    It was absolutely ridiculous.

Not helped by a shit ref mind.
    Awesome result for England!!
    That was the best thing ever. I was cheering for a card every time a player went down and the ref didn't let me down. Deco and Costinha definitely out, and possibly Ronaldo and Figo as well. That'll do nicely.:lol:
    That was the best thing ever. I was cheering for a card every time a player went down and the ref didn't let me down. Deco and Costinha definitely out, and possibly Ronaldo and Figo as well. That'll do nicely.:lol:

Way to wreck a potentially good quarter final.

Would be a wild shame if all those players are missing. I'd like to see England play a near full strength Portugal side, rather than a B team.

Hopefully Ronaldo recovers, and Figo gets off due to the loophole. Deco is a big miss though.
    I couldn't give a shit if we win, to be honest. Oh, and both sending offs were valid anyway, so they can't really argue.
    Figo is definitely gonna play but Hargreaves can handle him.

Ronaldo has only got a bruising apparently so they reckon he will play too, thing is we know everything about him so in theory we can stop him.

Portugal should be worried.
    Lost all respect for Henry now.

Cheating Arsenal scum. At least the referee only cautioned Puyol but the resulting free kick led to the decisive goal. It was fuck all, Puyol's arm must have 'caught' him almost round the stomach ffs, but what does the bottler do? Fall down clutching his face. Reminds me of Rivaldo at the 2002 world cup - great players ruining their reputations with disgusting cheating.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    On the reply it did look liek an elbow to the chest and was probably a foul, but there was no need to go down and certainly no need to clutch his face.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    On the reply it did look liek an elbow to the chest and was probably a foul, but there was no need to go down and certainly no need to clutch his face.

I dunno, players have flailing arms all the time. So long as they're not high, there's usually no problem. The game would be a farce otherwise. I'm just annoyed because the world cup's been great apart from alot of the play-acting and cheating. Seems alot of players just wants to get opposition players booked and sent off every match. It's a shame.
    Just a point on the cheating, did you see the Ghana guy dive against Brazil to try and win a penalty to get them back in the game?? I'm not a fan of cheating but that was hilarious, he got a 2nd yellow and quite rightly walked :lol:

Its a shame about Henry because he's not usually like that so I don't think people should read too much into it, desperation to win a massive game maybe has made him make this silly mistake. When theres cheating scum like Robben & C.Ronaldo doing it in every game then I don't think people should condemn Henry for doing it for the first time, but like someone has said when the likes of Ronaldo do it, its the norm and people don't pick up on it cos they are so used to seeing it.
    Addict wrote:
    I dunno, players have flailing arms all the time. So long as they're not high, there's usually no problem. The game would be a farce otherwise. I'm just annoyed because the world cup's been great apart from alot of the play-acting and cheating. Seems alot of players just wants to get opposition players booked and sent off every match. It's a shame.

Torres went down looking for a penalty during the game so I don't reall have any sympathy for the Spaniards.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Torres went down looking for a penalty during the game so I don't reall have any sympathy for the Spaniards.

That really fucking annoyed me when he went down clutching his nose and all he got was a smack on the chest. I actually was wanting the spanish to win but by the end i didn't really care due to some of them acting like cheating scum. Why decent players feel the need to dramtise/cheat/dive i don't know. It makes them less than what they are.
    Addict wrote:
    Robben, Van Persie & Kuyt are all dirty scum who got what they deserve tonight. Totally disgraceful diving which really lowered the tone for the rest of the match.

What, no criticism of Ronaldo? You do surprise me.

Fair enough he was clobbered, but only the last time.
    Kermit wrote:
    What, no criticism of Ronaldo? You do surprise me.

Fair enough he was clobbered, but only the last time.

I haven't seen C. Ronaldo (I take it that's who you mean) cheat at the world cup.

I've watched every Portugal game, have you? Or are you just going on what ABU Barney said down the pub?

If you've spotted any of it tell me what match and what happened. If you can't, pipe down.
    Skive wrote:

It's not really got anything to do with sympathy for the victims of the cheating. It's about fairplay and playing the game in the right spirit.

I know Torres takes dives, I watch him in La Liga all the time. It's just more cheating, though I do think there was contact, he made a total meal of it.

Henry was a disgrace though. Players trying to falsely win penalties/free kicks is pretty bad, but trying to get players sent off for fuck all is just pure wrong.
    Addict wrote:
    I know Torres takes dives, I watch him in La Liga all the time. It's just more cheating, though I do think there was contact, he made a total meal of it.

Henry was a disgrace though. Players trying to falsely win penalties/free kicks is pretty bad, but trying to get players sent off for fuck all is just pure wrong.

Cheating is cheating.
    My point was that Torres was as bad as Henry. In both cases there was contact and in both cases the players made a meal out of it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Well he was rolling around enough in the Holland game, matey.

Or does that not count?
    Kermit wrote:
    Well he was rolling around enough in the Holland game, matey.

Or does that not count?

Oh yea, cause he wasn't taken out of it viciously and wasn't injured?

He just came off for the craic, cause he wanted an early bath, only the world cup afterall. :rolleyes:

Don't be thick.
    Skive wrote:
    My point was that Torres was as bad as Henry.

Well, there's where we disagree right there.

Henry tried to get a man falsely sent off by pretending the guy hit him on the face. That's the low of the low in my book, the actions of a coward.

Cheating is cheating as you say, but certainly what Henry did is worse than Torres in my opinion.
    Addict wrote:
    Oh yea, cause he wasn't taken out of it viciously and wasn't injured?

He was in the end, but that's what you get when you cheat. If a player is gonna roll around like a cunt regardless of whether you touch him, you might as well injure him and get your money's worth.

My only regret is that they didn't shatter his shin.

Anyway, a little question or two for you.

Is it cheating when a player (for argument's sake lets call him Cristiano Ronaldo) headbutts another player (lets call him Wayne Rooney) and then rolls around on the floor as if he was the one who had been it?

Is it cheating when a player (lets call him Cristiano Ronaldo) gets cleanly tackled by a player (lets call him Ashley Cole) and then rolls eight- count em, eight- in order to get the player sent off.

Is it cheating to wave cards in the referee's face, and then roll around in agony until your opponent is sent off?

I rather suspect it is- I expect that you, after watching years of Manchester United's brand of honest football, don't.
    I've only seen highlights, so I can't speculate. And let's face it, you have a tendency to let's say blatantly lie when it comes to these matters. Or at least exaggerate situations well beyond what actually happened.

The very fact that you wished he got his shin shatters, means I can pretty much disregard alot of what you say.

Anyway, keep ranting. Your bitterness and hatred makes me smile.
    Kermit wrote:
    Is it cheating to wave cards in the referee's face, and then roll around in agony until your opponent is sent off?

I've just found out this bit is blatant lies of the kermit variety having just seen the whole incident.

How pathetic, making up shite, to try and prove a point, just because I hadn't seen any of it.

God, that defeat must've been hard, if you have to stoop to that kind of shit.
    Shows the blinkers are well and truly on if you've watched the game and still say Ronaldo isn't a cheating little charver prick, just like the rest of portugals team.
    Shows the blinkers are well and truly on if you've watched the game and still say Ronaldo isn't a cheating little charver prick, just like the rest of portugals team.

I haven't watched the game and I've only commented on what I have seen and on what others have said.

I just don't appreciate people making up shit to try and prove a point. But hey, whatever, I'm used to it round here. Nobody can debate a point for shit without resorting to shitty prejudiced dung. It's why internet debating in general is pointless. People hide behind their computers and their sad little viewpoints.
    Addict wrote:
    People hide behind their computers and their sad little viewpoints.
    You sure do!!
    You sure do!!

I just like to throw in my 2 cents. I don't hide behind fuck all. I don't take it entirely seriously, but don't think I'm trying to wind you up. I do try and make a point. But I do think it's all rather pointless with the people around here, much like internet debating in general.