Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sugar Rush

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bacon wrote:
    okay i may be alone in this, but does kim remind anyone else of lindsay lohan (mean girls lindsay, not coke head lindsay)?
    No she dosent

But I used to like watching that programme she was in, when she was playing like a 12 year old, kinda shocking to see her all dykey and buying dildos now
    sugar is in prison at the start of season two. the horny goat ends up with some other chick and does some tonsil hockey with her, read it in one of those shitty newspaper mags. pity theres no filth.
    Char_Baby wrote:
    No she dosent

But I used to like watching that programme she was in, when she was playing like a 12 year old, kinda shocking to see her all dykey and buying dildos now

The show was called "Girls In Love". :yes:
    The show was called "Girls In Love". :yes:
    Hehe yeah!! I read the books too when I was like 13 :D

*goes off to watch Sugar Rush even though has already seen on E4*
    I think its pretty good really. Its entertaining, and thats pretty much it. Not something i would want my mum to watch or anything tho lol
    Does anyone know the actress who plays Kim (is it? I don't properly watch, but I watched her in Girls In Love) is? I want to prove to my friend that she looks a bit like her, just she doesn't know who I'm on about!
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Does anyone know the actress who plays Kim (is it? I don't properly watch, but I watched her in Girls In Love) is? I want to prove to my friend that she looks a bit like her, just she doesn't know who I'm on about!
    Olivia Hallinan

Olivia-Hallinan-2005.jpg

imdb = the greatest thing in the world.
    pity theres no filth.

What's the point in a show about teenage lesbians if there's no filth?

The worst thing about it is the image of Julie Burchill vigorously frigging her fat sweaty frame whilst hunched over a typewriter in a darkened room wishing she was a thin sexy teenager. Ugh.
    Kermit wrote:

The worst thing about it is the image of Julie Burchill vigorously frigging her fat sweaty frame whilst hunched over a typewriter in a darkened room wishing she was a thin sexy teenager. Ugh.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
    Kermit wrote:

EEeeewww never seen who Julie Burchill is but you paint a pretty unattractive picture.
    Kermit wrote:

Because they want a wider appeal ;)?

LOL! After seeing Burchill's image on Google I would have to agree with you.
    :heart: sugar rush. I haven't seen any of the second series yet though.
    Kermit wrote:

*fap fap fap* *sploooooooooooooge* :crazyeyes