Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

addicted to pot ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kasia wrote:
    i have a much better time going out than sittin on my arse watchin crap and not even talkin to the people im with.
    What's the point in smoking if it isn't with friends, or if you aren't talking to your friends? I don't smoke much, but when I do it's a very social thing.
  • Options
    What's the point in smoking if it isn't with friends, or if you aren't talking to your friends? I don't smoke much, but when I do it's a very social thing.

thats the point im trying to make, weed just makes me be quiet, even when i have freinds over specifically for a smoke! to be quite honest i hate it,i just am too lazy to get my ability to sleep back. so i guess i am a lame stoner. i without a doubt have more fun goin out, thats all im tryin to say, on top of that my friends dont like me smokin before i go out, cos guess what, i dont talk.

i guess when you have a psychological addiction the social side of a drug becomes secondary.
  • Options
    i get ya, if you smoke on your own, try making a normal weed joint, smoke some, leave it. then when you feel ready smoke some more, do it. i find if your in a lazy habit of smoking regular, going out isnt much fun. having a break from the weed in god sent