Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jealousy - dealing with it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do ya deal with a jealous guy who wants me to keep myself just for him. I've told him I've got other male friends and no special one and that I like to have sex with who I like when I like how I like. He's not my b/f just one of many male friends I have for Christs sake, why can't he just accept it?

Comments

• Options
    that doesn't sound like a jealous guy, but someone who wants things to be monogamous/more serious rather than just being your fuck buddy.
  • Options
    is it me or does what curlywurly typed not make the slightest bit of sense?
  • Options
    your post is VERY confusing.... vur if what your saying is you have a male friend who dislikes your other male friends whom you do no want to have sex with then I would say. He more than likely has romantic feelings for you he has yet to express and or he has a reason for disliking your other friends ( i.e. their dangerous etc) but I would be more likely to go with the 1st option. Do you think he may have feelings for you?
  • Options
    maybe he has feelings for me but hes so possessive. i want to be free to have a wide circle of friends both male & female. if i want sex with any of them whats it got to do with him?
  • Options
    nothing maybe you should consider not having him as a friend..tellling him bluntly he is to possieve esp. since he is only a friend and he is becomin to stressful and your considering not being friends
  • Options
    i think that you might be quite naive if you think that you can sleep with who you like and noones ever gonna get hurt.
    I know what you mean about it not having anything to do with anyone else if you have never said you were in a relationship with them, but in reality, sex and emotions have a funny habit of getting entwined.
  • Options
    i think that you might be quite naive if you think that you can sleep with who you like and noones ever gonna get hurt.
    I know what you mean about it not having anything to do with anyone else if you have never said you were in a relationship with them, but in reality, sex and emotions have a funny habit of getting entwined.

I agree with this. :yes: