Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hot weather & sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does the hot sticky weather make you feel more horny? it does me. I feel like going out & grabbing a guy. naughty i know but needs must ...

Comments

• Options
    Do it in a tent. It gets so freakin hott that you're both drippin in sweat.

Oh yes.
  • Options
    Hot weather bother me a bit for sex, after a while you get quickly over heated and it can become quite heavy and make sex a bit less enjoybale... doesn't stop me tho...
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Hot weather bother me a bit for sex, after a while you get quickly over heated and it can become quite heavy and make sex a bit less enjoybale... doesn't stop me tho...

Yea, if your too hot it tends to slow you down a bit, never enough to stop you though
  • Options
    I love it! Hot weather hurrah!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    It doesn't make me feel more horny. I don't find sticky weather a turn on at all.

I much prefer sex when it is winter and snuggling up and getting each other warm :)
  • Options
    It doesn't make me feel more horny. I don't find sticky weather a turn on at all.

I much prefer sex when it is winter and snuggling up and getting each other warm :)

I kind of agree. Though i wouldnt turn down sex with my bf in summer just cos its too hot! :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    jenni30 wrote:
    I kind of agree. Though i wouldnt turn down sex with my bf in summer just cos its too hot! :p

I would. If i am all sticky and unsexy feeling then I wouldn't have sex for the sake of it. The thought of us sticking together while having sex is horrible.
  • Options
    CurlyWurly wrote:
    does the hot sticky weather make you feel more horny? it does me. I feel like going out & grabbing a guy. naughty i know but needs must ...

Its not so much the "hot sticky weather" but generally being out in the sun thats gets me going...
  • Options
    cant say ive ever had hot sticky sex, the likes of which are being talked about in here
  • Options
    nope... the only thing that makes me REALLY want to have sex is my boyfriend I have no concern over the temp.
  • Options
    sunshine just makes u feel goooooooooooood.....and more open to chat away and be cheekier that normal...leading too some fun in the hay...:razz:
  • Options
    I like the sunshine, I feel happier, but I don't like hot sticky sex. It feels manky.

It's nice to have sex outside in the warm sunshine though.

The only thing I like about summer is all the pretty ladies walking about in not much clothing :)
  • Options
    This reminds me of that sweatbands thread.... :chin:
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    This reminds me of that sweatbands thread.... :chin:

:lol: Same here. I kept thinking of sticking air freshners in your pits
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: Same here. I kept thinking of sticking air freshners in your pits
    I just buy Magic Trees then put the elastic round my wrist like a bracelet ;)