Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is having kids a good idea?

Well?

-- This topic follows on from the opinion piece on thesite which you can read here: www.thesite.org.uk/sex/pregnancy/babies_no_thanks!.html

[This message has been edited by Dom Waghorn (edited 15-06-2000).]
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I really want to become a father one day. 2 of my friends have just had kids and at my age[18] I would hate it. But when I'm in my twenties and maried I can't wait to go play football in the park with my little lad or take my little girl shopping. Even though it will be hard and expensive I'm sure it will be totally worth seing a human I created grow and make me a grandad.

• Options
  • Options
    Bravo, bravo! I totally agree!

• Options
    Kids, maybe, sounds really nice to take the love you have for that special person and create something that will hopefully keep you together forever and it is kinda magical how just two people and a lot of love can create another life but I think drugs are more my world so I shall bog off back to the drugs section where I belong.

Now where did I put my crack pipe.
  • Options
    you should have children when you are over 16 and when you are mature enough! you also have to know that they are not dolls that you can leave and abandon whenever you feel like! kids are for life and not just for fun! having children makes no spare time and its bad especially if your still at school!!!