Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shaking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, when making love to my current gf i start to shake and shit, now i dont think i ever experienced this before, but is it a good sign or a bad one, i will be making love to her, kissing her neck, mouth but will be shaking at the same time, she says she has this too is it just a sign of utter love or what, its confusing me a little.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Moffster wrote:
    Ok, when making love to my current gf i start to shake and shit, now i dont think i ever experienced this before, but is it a good sign or a bad one, .

Usually crapping yourself is never a good sign.
    no its not crapping myself, like legs, arms and face shake. not a bad thing but i just never felt it...like tingling but shaking too xxxxxx
    My_Name... I don't think he gets it...
    i get it too, just a kiss very often makes me tingle all over. Its like electricity.
    Its a sign of passion.
    no of course it's not a bad thing.

laundry n all that.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    my_name wrote:
    Usually crapping yourself is never a good sign.

lmao, I couldn't stop laughing
    I think he meant shake and that.....like shake etc.....

never come across that before sorry
    I know what hes talking about, it happened me once or twice before with my ex. I felt lightheaded and kinda went blind at the moment of o and i'll telly ou guys something it was the best fucking orgasm i've ever had in my life. Dont know what was any different for that time but it was fucking amazing
    Moffster wrote:
    Ok, when making love to my current gf i start to shake and shit, now i dont think i ever experienced this before, but is it a good sign or a bad one, i will be making love to her, kissing her neck, mouth but will be shaking at the same time, she says she has this too is it just a sign of utter love or what, its confusing me a little.

I think thats pretty sweet actually, it sounds like you really like her and just get a bit overcome with it all. :heart:
    maybe you are nervous? like trembling with excitment kind of..?
    nothing to worry about mate, just a sign you really like each other and doing something right.
    i get like that sometimes with my current girlfriend (never happened before now), she gets it nearly everytime :thumb: and when she does her legs shake soooo much she loses control of them for about half an hour after too. told me she loves the feeling of it but then calls me a git as she cant walk after. hehe
    Moffster wrote:
    no its not crapping myself, like legs, arms and face shake. not a bad thing but i just never felt it...like tingling but shaking too xxxxxx
    I remember when I first had that. It's usually the feeling you get when you're having utterly amazing sex with someone you really like. When there's a real connection between two people on several levels.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I remember when I first had that. It's usually the feeling you get when you're having utterly amazing sex with someone you really like. When there's a real connection between two people on several levels.

hate to burst your bubble but it can also happen when you're just having great sex with someone you fancy and who isn't someone who you 'connect with'. :p
    probably not as often though.
    hate to burst your bubble but it can also happen when you're just having great sex with someone you fancy and who isn't someone who you 'connect with'. :p
    True enough.
    Answered my question too! Thankyou! I always seem to get it after we've had sex. Is nice, but I look like I'm pissed when attempting to walk :)