Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want Nikki to go, I'm not sure how much longer I can take her being on TV. I do think either Lisa or Imogen will go.

Extra show will probably be a new housemate unless they are gonna do two evictions this week.
    Glittery wrote:
    So there are 2 shows on tonight, I wonder what's happening :chin:

New housemate? Suprise eviction? If it is a new housemate then I hope it's a boy :flirt:
    i heard last week that there was gona be a new housemate tonight. hope its a fit guy!
    haha whatever tickles your pickle, love it!
    :lol: she fell out of the bed

ohh dear me . .

ETA: whats going on with the 4 peopl eup for eviction ? i missed everything from thursday onwards cause i was away but i heard something about Nikki being up for rule breaking [talking about evictions or something?]
    no eviction and no new housemate..
    i know, i pity her poor 11 year old son!

Pity us Nottingham people as well. That's what the nation is seeing as a Nottingham person. :grump:
    EDN1 wrote:
    :lol: she fell out of the bed

ohh dear me . .

ETA: whats going on with the 4 peopl eup for eviction ? i missed everything from thursday onwards cause i was away but i heard something about Nikki being up for rule breaking [talking about evictions or something?]
    That was SO funny!

I loved it :D
    Carolina wrote:
    Pity us Nottingham people as well. That's what the nation is seeing as a Nottingham person. :grump:

you'd be pretty stupid to assume that because one person from nottingham acted like that that everyone did. it never crossed my mind, anyway.
    Im from Nottingham ... but i don't have big tits ...
    GoodFella wrote:
    Im from Nottingham ... but i don't have big tits ...
    i'm from notts, i thought i was well filled out at a C but mine look like bee stings compared to hers
    her boobs just look hideous
    you'd be pretty stupid to assume that because one person from nottingham acted like that that everyone did. it never crossed my mind, anyway.

It was made as a tongue in cheek joke really as a few of us (edit to say recognised her) from the club scene and were having a joke about her representing notts on telly. No matter hey.
    I wouldn't mind if Imogen went because she is so boring but I can't stand Lisa any longer. Get her out!!

Also, I hate Lea. She is so repulsive and has she forgotten that she has an 11yr old son?! His friends will all be watching and she's deep throating carrots and going on about how she needs 'cock' all the time! :yuck: She is rank.
    I dont want Nikki to go or Mikey as they are both very entertaining, even though Nikki drives me insane and i'd def want her out if i was living with her. Lisa is just paranoid-which was funny but now isnt. Altho she dus get involved with alot of bitching, and have extreme moods which makes it funny to watch everyone else. Imogen dusnt do much so i guess i'd like to see her go lol

Lovin Pete and Glyn!! they both jus so random lol

LEAH OUT NEXT!!!!!!!! do the housemates not notice her weird freaky not normal obsession with Pete?!?! Poor boy!!!
    rachie004 wrote:
    Just out of interest - who hasn't had a boob job in BB?

...right so thats Glyn, Richard, Pete, Mikey.. I don't *think* I'm missing anyone :chin:

I hope Lisa hasn't. They haven't done a good job if she has!
    Lea's behaviour towards Pete is actually rather disturbing tbh. It's not pleasent to watch at all
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I hope Lisa hasn't. They haven't done a good job if she has!

don't think imogen has either.

the people who have are: lea, aisylene and nikki (of the girls that are left).
    lexijb wrote:
    Mikey as they are both very entertaining

Sorry but you can't put Mikey and entertaining in the same sentence and be serious. Him and Imogen suit each other to the ground, boring cunts!
    seen something about mikey today on the front of one of the papers saying he's not really a scouse and he's from iran or something and he's never modelled..:chin:

the last bit wouldn't surprise me...
    don't think imogen has either.

the people who have are: lea, aisylene and nikki (of the girls that are left).

And Susie!
    EDN1 wrote:
    Lea's behaviour towards Pete is actually rather disturbing tbh. It's not pleasent to watch at all

Apparantly she got drunk last night and told him she fancies him. Hahaha!! That woman is such an embarrassment. i can't stand the way she speaks in some weird baby like voice when she talks to him "Petie, are you in a bad mood with me?" AARGH!!!! Shut up woman!!! :mad:
    pinkstar wrote:
    And Susie!

whoopsy i totally forgot susie existed!
    pinkstar wrote:
    Apparantly she got drunk last night and told him she fancies him. Hahaha!! That woman is such an embarrassment. i can't stand the way she speaks in some weird baby like voice when she talks to him "Petie, are you in a bad mood with me?" AARGH!!!! Shut up woman!!! :mad:

ha ha oh yes !

It's horrible to watch so much. What was it i read about her telling tales to other housemates to keep them away from Pete and it seemed to be working .. oh i forget :p
    seen something about mikey today on the front of one of the papers saying he's not really a scouse and he's from iran or something and he's never modelled.. :chin:

the last bit wouldn't surprise me...

I saw that on the front page too but didnt get a chance to read, just caught the bit about him being Iranian or something ... How odd . .

and i agree he probs hasn't ever modelled or had like a chance to and didnt make it :chin:

With this BB nothing surprises me with the amount of deceit going on from Endemol to the public !
    i just want to say: LEA SORT YOUR HAIR OUT.

:sour:
    I can't stand watching Nikki eat. There's something sinister about her munching technique. :chin:
    Kentish wrote:
    I can't stand watching Nikki eat. There's something sinister about her munching technique. :chin:

Man don't get me started on Nikki's face. She does pull some really strange faces and your right when she eats ... very creepy.
    Interesting " twist " planned for next week. Will be interesting to see where they go with it :chin:

Glad Lisa was voted out. Very loud and constantly stomping around the house, generally just being annoying to watch.
    Whats planned? Couldnt be arsed to watch it.
    GoodFella wrote:
    Whats planned? Couldnt be arsed to watch it.

5 new housemates moving into a seperate area of the house which has its own bedrooms garden etc etc plus one of the current housemates will move in with them.
    Sounds good :D