Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tabs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been offered some tabs that arent acid but r better than acid, now as far as i know no other drugs come on tabs, would i be incorrect?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like someones fillin you full of shite
    yeha what i was thinking. perhaps its ust really good acid and who evers done has only done pants acid. i mean i've only done it twice, i gopt in cubes the first time, n the high was a lot more sociable, i got tabs the second time which wer a lot more omg imso fucked and lasted a lot longer too.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yea i would say so
    blotter = tabs right?
    I've heard of Salvia Divinorum blotter, but I highly doubt many people, besides myself, would find it more enjoyable than LSD.

Best bet is it's either acid, and the seller is a moron, or it's one of those damned 2c- drugs.
    If it aint acid then it's probably a research chemical; 2c's or DOC's etc.
    There are only a few things it could be because of the dose which could be applied to a tab.

5-meo-amt, DOM, DOB, salvia (you can buy it pure), I think thats about it other than acid of course. It could be 'sunshine' acid, ALD-50 I think its called.