Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hmmm.. shes gone...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, if you read my last topic on that girl that i like and liked me, and tht wanted to get to know me then go back out well.. i started to like this other girl, ( they both know eachother ) and then well it all started, and i asked this new girl out. she said yes. that was like tuesday. then the older girl stormed onto msn and just had a go at me for not telling her, even though she wasnt in contact with me for a few days? anyway.. but now this old girl likes a " few " boys from this other high school.. and well.. i think im jealous..:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like love:rolleyes:
    Sounds like love:rolleyes:
    :lol:
    I hate it when people storm onto msn. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
    just admit you have feelings for this 'old girl' why be bothered with other girls jealously and the soon to be hurt feelings when you know you have feelings for this 'old girl'
    my_name wrote:
    I hate it when people storm onto msn. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
    And when they slam the door on the way out :(
    Move on and forget about her.
    Sofie wrote:
    Move on and forget about her.

Easy to say, hard to do. :(
    right, if you read my last topic on that girl that i like and liked me, and tht wanted to get to know me then go back out well.. i started to like this other girl, ( they both know eachother ) and then well it all started, and i asked this new girl out. she said yes. that was like tuesday. then the older girl stormed onto msn and just had a go at me for not telling her, even though she wasnt in contact with me for a few days? anyway.. but now this old girl likes a " few " boys from this other high school.. and well.. i think im jealous..:(

you can't have liked her that much else you wouldn't have got with the other girl!

and you're only jealous because she's moved on.
    quarfly wrote:
    Easy to say, hard to do. :(

I know that. I'm actully in the process of doing it myself and so far it hasn't been that hard. (Not moved on fully though)
    I was in a 3 year relationship with a girl. we broke up last october and I still have feelings for her, theyre starting to fade so its all good. just chill and enjoy yourself. your young so why worry
    Do stuff to keep yourself busy. And Lucifier's right. (all of her post)