Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Fist of the North Star... movie...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I know started a thread about a whileback, but I have just watch the first 36 episodes of it over the weekend, and it is just amazing... So violent... So good...

Was wondering if anyone have seen the movie (not the cartoon movie) that have been made of the same name... I know itis out there, but never seen it...

Ayone seen it and could tell if it is any good?

Also how many episodes there is in total for the tv serie?

I have 36 in the DVD pack my girl got me, but at the end it seems like there is more...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Remind me what North Star is, i cant recall if i seen it...but it sounds very familiar.
    so noone seen the movie?
    The movie, by which I assume you mean the American movie? It's alright - I like anything with Malcolm McDowell in it but it bears fuck all relation to the anime or the manga.

As to the TV series - I think it gets better and better - you should have just finished the second season with 36 episodes but the next two seasons are superb.
    Jim V wrote:
    The movie, by which I assume you mean the American movie? It's alright - I like anything with Malcolm McDowell in it but it bears fuck all relation to the anime or the manga.

As to the TV series - I think it gets better and better - you should have just finished the second season with 36 episodes but the next two seasons are superb.

Cool, thanks for the info... will look into getting the rest then... I just love it...
    My dads got the entire guyver manga series on video that i really should watch sometime. ive only ever seen the odd episode and thought it was quite good. yay for manga stuff!