Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Disproportonal help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need help spelling the word.

But anyways, I bought some new shirts lately and they helped me realize my hips are really wide. Not fat wide (oh, kiss my own ass) but just like, I have huge hip bones. The rest, parallel lines. Adaquate sized boobs, but no matter what bra I wear, they go totally front. Pointing at you front. So that gives me nothing in the curvy department. Is there anything I can do to not make them look so big? Or something to soften the look? Or to make the boobs or something stick out so I don't look so odd.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Not fat wide (oh, kiss my own ass) but just like, I have huge hip bones.

join the club! at least you have boobs im as flat chested as a duck so i look absolutely hilarious naked!

apparently though big hips means an easier childbirth so im not complaining.

for you boobs best thing to do is try wearing tops that take the emphasis away from your chest. maybe with arm detail, detail on the stomach area. also horizontal lines will also help to disguise them abit. best thing to do though really (im assuming you havent tried this already) is to go to a proper lingerie shop and get yourself measured and tell the advisor what the problem is they can usually help better than anyone.