Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Moments

2»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Buying some shoes in Faith today :D

I will never understand how you women think clothes shopping is a happy time.

Parting with silly amounts of money for shoes. SHOES. My Shirts are bigger yet cost less.... my jeans are bigger yet cost either less or the same as a pair... of SHOES.

I never get why they cost so much!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had a really happy moment this afternoon. I'd had a really crappy day, and decided to walk home from work to try and chill out a bit, rather than getting the bus and being in a mood when I got back. So I took my shoes off and walked home through the patk (which is pretty much the whole distance). I felt so relaxed and happy strolling along without my shoes on looking at the scenery.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Lucky you didn't step on broken glass or anything...
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    :flirt:.

That smiley is incredibly self-explanatory!

Quarfly got laid!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Quarfly got laid!

:lol:

MoonArcanum, walking barefoot makes me feel really happy, too. A very serene feeling strolling through the grass without your shoes.

I'm having a happy moment now, listening to Belle & Sebastian with a cuppa and a cig :D
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Quarfly got laid!

:naughty:

Nah, not that far I'm afraid. :p
  • Options
    latest happy moment for me waas.. when i got my new car on monday.

before that it was in a club on saturday night when the guy i really liked approached me and told me he liked me back :yippe: not often that boys i like actually like me too! generally i attract all the loonies :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I tend to have a lot of indifferent days.

I enjoyed going to York with KHSS on Friday, it was good to get out of Huddersfield and out of routine for a while.

Before that god knows.
  • Options
    having sex this afternoon, during.
  • Options
    Haha. Yesterday. At the 02 Wireless festival.

Singing Made up love song 43 with kirsty.. "There's pooooooooetry in an empty coke caaaaaaan"

Trying to make the big tube work.

Jamming with Blab blah blah.

Dancing with Belle and Sebastian.

Discovering Lee Ryan - yes thats Lee Ryan formerly of Blue is a Strokes fan! Haha Seeing his face when we recognised him and started giggling like the school girls we are - "I think we need to go further in Lee"

Ohhhh and The Strokes. Julian Casablancas = :heart:
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Dancing with Belle and Sebastian.

Discovering Lee Ryan - yes thats Lee Ryan formerly of Blue is a Strokes fan! Haha Seeing his face when we recognised him and started giggling like the school girls we are - "I think we need to go further in Lee"

Incredibly jealous of the first, not so much the second :p :thumb:. Sounds like you had fuuuun!

My yesterday was one extended moment of blissful happiness :love:
  • Options
    Going to Brid. Running along the beach, trying to make it across before the last bit of tide came in. Not making it. Trying to climb up on the sea wall and falling in. Lol.

Also, my ex who wouldn't talk to me texted me out of the blue and now we're mates again. Yay!
  • Options
    Finishing my exams last week. Now rather happy/relaxed but I think thats due to rather strong painkillers I'm currently on.
  • Options
    Discovering that I didn't fail my Spanish mock despite forgetting the past tense :D.

My biggest recent(ish) one was when Lewin said he was definitely coming for our birthday :D.
  • Options
    i woke up rolled out of my tent with a banging hangover with two of my friends in my tent and they looked dead, but i got out look at the view, my favourite lake (ullswater) my hangover disappeared, got a fire going and cooked sausages and we had a jam (guitar) in the morning too, i sat by the lake all day and jumped in off the pier all day too!
  • Options
    when i realised i could go home from work.....

lol, nah, can't actually remember my last proper happy moment

possibly getting drunk on cheap wine playing poler with my friends remincsing about school days
  • Options
    Going into my old work today and this bloke who used to be proper nasty to me being all like 'So are you single? Can I have your number?'

Kinda satisfying, but no he did not get my number :yes: