Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blowjobs.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went thru a stage where I didnt mind giving them and stuff, then me and the boy had a bit of a thingy where he was texting this lass etc and I thought that he was doing stuff, anyway, I'm over that now and know he hasnt but I just cant get into giving him a BJ till he cums. I dunno why, I like do it a bit but like, not for long enough for him to cum. Part of it is I get bored, haha and like the other part is I just feel like I cant.

Any advice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There isn't anything that says you have to continue giving him oral until he comes, if you don't want to do it, then don't.

You could always try a 69 to keep you entertained as well :p
    There isn't anything that says you have to continue giving him oral until he comes, if you don't want to do it, then don't.

You could always try a 69 to keep you entertained as well :p

69 is harder than karma sutra :p
    alternate: mouth and hand
    He loves it when I like, use my mouth and hand at the same time.

I just get to the point where I'm like, I cant carry on. I feel so crap coz I used to do it loads and I know he loves BJs
    does he get into like moan and everything/ Because that keep me entertained and wanting to go on. Because it is rather diffcult at times.
    I feel so crap coz I used to do it loads and I know he loves BJs

Ho hum ... there we go again ... :yeees: .. I suppose I better do it for him then? Where's he live? The things I do for people .... *sighs*

:p
    If you don't want to, just don't do it, no worries, there as long as you give him some proper sex afterward... And if it is because you don't want to do it for long, welll it's really simple, do someting else first...

Blowjob don't have to always come first...

You can give him a handjob until he is close of coming and then start blowing...

Or you could just have sex and when he feels like he is going to come he can just bring his thing to you so you can finish him off...
    it sounds to me like it might be to do with the unresolved issues with him texting the other girl. Maybe if you worked that out, things might improve naturally.
    Blairx0 wrote:
    does he get into like moan and everything/ Because that keep me entertained and wanting to go on. Because it is rather diffcult at times.
    Nope, I'm like just there and he watches TV, silently.

I only feel like I should have to do it coz like I went thru a stage where I was doing 3 a day and enjoyed it but now I think, god. Not again.

Suzycreamcheese, I am over that but I think you could be right chick.
    He watches TV while you're doing it? wtf? Does anyone else find that disrespectful and rude?

If a guy did that to me I wouldn't be happy. I think I'd insist the TV was turned off.
    Hey!

Here's an article that gives advice on giving a good one! Hope it helps

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/givinghimgoodhead
    He watches TV while you're doing it? wtf? Does anyone else find that disrespectful and rude?

Extremley!

I must admit, it sounds to me like issues surrounding the texting of this girl. I'd say maybe a chat with your fella about it and try and dig out the cause of the problem.
    watching TV whilst hes getting a blow job from you is the height of disrespect.
    Does he think youre a hooker or something.
    Im not surprised youve gone off giving them. He could at least show a bit of appreciation.
    It depends of your kind of relationship tbh...

I a proper bdsm relationship master/slave sometimes it can actually make the woman (bottom) feel even more like she is being used than anything else, which is the point...

Also in a non-bdsm it is very disrespectful indeed...
    yeah i went from wanting to do it to feeling like I had to for some reaosn. But my boyfriend likes to hide his reaction which takes SO MUCH of the fun out of it that I can't focous for more than 5 mins. at a time and end up stopping. We talked about it and i know how much he likes it so he tries to show more emontion but often i do it breifly as a part of foreplay or really really well so t doesn't last to long
    Blairx0 wrote:
    or really really well so t doesn't last to long

Nothing wrong with that! :D
    why was the OP banned?
    I went thru a stage where I didnt mind giving them and stuff, then me and the boy had a bit of a thingy where he was texting this lass etc and I thought that he was doing stuff, anyway, I'm over that now and know he hasnt but I just cant get into giving him a BJ till he cums. I dunno why, I like do it a bit but like, not for long enough for him to cum. Part of it is I get bored, haha and like the other part is I just feel like I cant.

Any advice?

If you dont enjoy doing something then dont do it. Thats the only advice i have.
    If I'm giving a guy a bj, it's all me and him. No freakin tv. Cunt.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I like watching the TV when getting head.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    why was the OP banned?
    Previously banned apparantely.

Not sure why or who though ;o
    otter wrote:
    69 is harder than karma sutra :p
    alternate: mouth and hand

Is 69 hard then? Ive never done it, but always thought it would be quite enjoyable!

Ive never given a blow job, but would possibly do it one day with sum1 i really trust to tell me what he likes....and not laugh at me cos i wnt know what im doing!!
    not so much difficult but not always easy to concentrate on what youre doing when youre getting it - for me anyway. ive never been much of a multitasker.
    Still enjoyable though!
    69 is excellent... But I am a good multi-tasker :D
    Ive oly ever done 69r twice. First, i was on top, and i didnt like my arse in his face so was feeling self conscious. And tried with him on top last night, and it was ok. Harder to give him head though.

I dont love them.
    i like 69. only done it once and i was on top, didnt like the ass in the face thing eaither but loved the angle of giving him head that way!
    When will girls realise their asses are as sexy as, and having them in your face is really a great thing?
    When will girls realise their asses are as sexy as, and having them in your face is really a great thing?

Agreed... 69 with woman on top give you the best view there is :yes: