Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

University of Edinburgh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
:wave:
Just wondered if any1 is off to Edinburgh Uni in September? I am moving up ther n it wud b gr8 if I cud get 2 no sum ppl b4 going as I dn't no any1 who is going or lives there :confused:

lv ya
toria
xoxox
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tiny_toria wrote:
    :wave:
    Just wondered if any1 is off to Edinburgh Uni in September? I am moving up ther n it wud b gr8 if I cud get 2 no sum ppl b4 going as I dn't no any1 who is going or lives there :confused:

lv ya
    toria
    xoxox

No, but welcome to the boards anyway. :wave: It's a friendly site, really good for ventilating any thoughts and questions - at least for me!
    Your best bet is to ask this in the Student forum.
    hey thanx, will try that

xxx
    I'm already there. Been there three years. It's a wonderful city, you've made a great choice.

Are you staying in a flat or in halls? What course are you doing?

Oh, and welcome to the boards :wave:

You might want to tone down the txt spk - it's frowned upon round these parts :p
    Hey! Welcome to the boards!

You've officially made the best choice ever. I'm just gonna go into my 2nd year.

So yah, whatcha studying?
    Try newstudent.org. It's pretty good for meeting people that are starting at the same time, doing the same course, living in the same halls, etc. :)