Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whitey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
jsut smoked a join, nothing unusual, maybe a bit more dope in it but nothing else really, had a sip of a mates vdka and coke and then got home and just threw up :( all in the space of 10mins.

anyone know what went wrong?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not really funny.
    hush, whats the best thying i shoul do about this? i feel pretty unwell.
    If you feel that unwell, just get your head down for a bit.

Or have a glass of water, a bit of toast and chill the fuck out :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    If you feel that unwell, just get your head down for a bit.

Or have a glass of water, a bit of toast and chill the fuck out :thumb:

cherry ade and some peanut butter? :)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    softworld wrote:

Peanut butter is probably not the best.

Drink something, eat something nice and easy... bread, biscuits, whatever... chill for a bit, adn then you will feel OK after.
    crisps?
    Do something to take your mind off it...soft music, lie down, etc...
    softworld wrote:

Cherryade might do some good, depends how you usually are with fizzy drinks afterwards? I'd stick to water I think.

Have a marmite and cheese toastie... depending on your stance on marmite it'll either save you... or finish you off :p
    marmite is horrible and i dont heve it around. i'll get some cheery and crisps
    Whenever I whiteyed I just sat in the same position, head down and didn't move till it was over.
    turlough wrote:
    Whenever I whiteyed I just sat in the same position, head down and didn't move till it was over.
    I'm suprised he managed to type on the PC actually lol.
    Can't be a proper whitey, probably just didn't react well with drink and blow at the same time so boked it up.
    blargh
    softworld wrote:
    blargh
    WTF! :lol:
    thats the noise wit the 'huuuuuuuuuuuwa' prefix. got 3 peatnut butter sandwiches, 2 packet sof S&V hula hoops and 1 galss of cherry ade
    turlough wrote:

Haha, I have done that before...

Sometimes you cant help it though, if you do try and move you feel like your going to die... or at least chuck up everywhere!
    This is why i gave up smoking dope several years ago as it got to the stage that every time i had some i felt awfal. Nothing like i used to.:no:
    Tweety wrote:
    This is why i gave up smoking dope several years ago as it got to the stage that every time i had some i felt awfal. Nothing like i used to.:no:

I dont smoke it much anymore...
    I dont enjoy it like I used to... it generally just makes me want to go to sleep now days!
    happenedd the other day too, perhaps ive had too much in the space of 3 days. But i got up and left the unfinished house with my mate and as soon as i stood up the world felt like it jumped 6 feet higher, i wobbled my way out of the building as when i blinked outside the world flashed really slowly and you could sort of 'see' the rays of light racing towards your face.
    then i threw up on the scaffolding :)

sorry buildermen!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That's really helpful everwonderwhy.

Sounds like you need to take it easy softworld, are you eating properly and sleeping well?
    was living on supernoodles, pizza and bread + peanut butter, sleeping from about 3am to around 10 or 11

eta: i felt really ill thismorning and mum said i could take the day off school and i slept until ten past 1. from around half seven
    softworld wrote:
    was living on supernoodles, pizza and bread + peanut butter, sleeping from about 3am to around 10 or 11

:crazyeyes

That's actually very dangerous. You need a good balance of Vitamins in your diet.
    its becuse my mum was away in spain. There wasnt a great choice to eat from.
    softworld wrote:

Ha sure you'll learn yet, when I went to uni I couldn't cook for shit but you pick these things up as you go along.
    softworld wrote:
    Lazy bastard, it's easy as anything to cook pasta or noodles or rice!
    Lazy bastard, it's easy as anything to cook pasta or noodles or rice!

yeh i am pretty lazy :D Last time i made pasta i messed it up ( even though thats impossible ) and i lived off supernoodles :) we dont have any rice. i also jsut found some chicken soup i cudda had :D
    doesnt sound like a proper whitey .. if you do whitey properly just stick your head down and keep telling yourself you'll be fine .. its all in your head .. it works :thumb: (if you dont manage to fight it off just go asleep)