Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help me please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My 16 year old daughter has recently moved in with me following a fall out with her mum,over her boyfreind.Her boyfreind is a real slime bag-manipulative,possessive etc.She is not allowed any contact with her mum by him,or to see her freinds without his permission.Her A levels are suffering,as when he is not in school(he is a year older)he insists she skips as well.I dont want to interfere..but its getting tougher!..any advice/help welcome!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For the sake of your daughter you have to interfere, this bloke sounds like a right bastard! Is your daughter not bothered by his possesiveness?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by horny-blonde:
    For the sake of your daughter you have to interfere, this bloke sounds like a right bastard! Is your daughter not bothered by his possesiveness?
    I think she mixes up possesiveness for love.I am afraid to interfere as she may then move in with his family.My ex tried talking to his parents,but they just told their son,which led to the row which ended up with her moving out.