Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi i'm new here! please make me feel welcome.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, I'm Mandy, 23, Stamford Lincs. I aint been here that long either. Welcome to the site.
  • Options
    *takes a few deep breaths and tries to calm down. i mean, really, i tried for fucks sake!!!*

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. you are all sooooooooooooo fucking stupid aren't you! goddammit!! gggggRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAASSH!!!!

Ok. There is a piece of information on each post that shows the date and time that it was posted. Notice HOW FUCKING OLD this post is.

More to the point, do you never actually read other people's replies to posts??? WOULD THAT BE SO MUCH TO ASK?????

oh, for fucks sake. i give up.

Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    More to the point, do you never actually read other people's replies to posts??? WOULD THAT BE SO MUCH TO ASK?????

i realised that a lot of ppl actually didn't wen i posted about takin my drivin theory, then i posted again sayin i passed, and after that people still were wishing me good luck.

this is an old post if you want to introduce yourself please start a new topic! please!!!!

There's a girl in my mirror
    I wonder who she is
    Sometimes I think I know her
    Sometimes I really wish I did