Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Coughing up shit day after pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been taking pills for a several years and this has never happened before but recently, the day after a big pill up session I get some of the nastiest shit in my throat. I keep coughing up this phlegmy crap that comes out in like bouncy balls of jelly...they aren't even green or yellow though. It's fucking disgusting and annoying cos it hurts my throat and I keep coughing shit up every fucking minute. This has never happened this badly before, my mate says it could be the shells of the pills building up in my throat but why has this never happened before?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dude, im fairly sure that all the water and gurning would have got everything from the pills down. not to sound like a patronising bitch, but youve completely trashed your immune system, you were probably in a hot sweaty room in close proximity to a lot of people, and closer than usual of course. is it not possible you just picked up a throat infection? i got tonsilitis after the haqrdest week of pilling in my life and then glandular fever and was bed ridden for 6 months so dont go out again til its cleared up.
    Have you thought about giving up popping pills?You may have been lucky so far and your health may only now be suffering.I don't mean to preach but if you feel you may need help stopping,there is lots of agencies who will help.Good luck.
    Yes I do smoke, and yes I do smoke fucking loads while buzzing, I also drain fags and spliffs as you feel nothing on your throat. I drained a fag in 5 tokes whilst pilled up once...I did think that this might be the problem, it's just that it's never happened this badly before and I've always smoked loads on pills.
    Prehaps I have caught a throat infection and my immune system is fucked...maybe time to lay off the smarties for a bit...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sensible advice kasia, maybe it is time to lay off for a bit until your body has had a chance to heal the damage XTC.... and as kasia mentioned, this is much more likely to be your body producing phlegm and mucus to protect itself than you not swallowing pills properly.
    ive heaved up some nasty jelly shit the day after .. not entirelly sure where it came from but it tasted like chemicals
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    ive heaved up some nasty jelly shit the day after .. not entirelly sure where it came from but it tasted like chemicals

:yes:

I get it a lot after takign pills.
    Weekender Offender