Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Insulting people

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What a nice thought to go to bed on >.<.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    What a nice thought to go to bed on >.<.
    ... sweet dreams... :p
  • Options
    The other month I rejected this guy in a club and then for the rest of the night he kept shouting "what a fucking fat arse!" whenever I walked past and I was like hmmm, you have issues mate. Lol.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Nothing wrong with that, as long as he has a half decent body. Nothing pisses me off more than going down to the beach on a nice sunny day, or indeed walking in the street on a sunny day, and finding loads of ugly, fat, disgustingly hairy men walking round parading their bodies. Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against hairy men - I'm pretty hairy myself. But combined with shitloads of fat, it's not a good look. :yuck:
    Ohh dear, how selfish of them to ruin your good time. :yeees:

Maybe we should ban "ugly" people from nightclubs and bars too, just to make places more aesthetically pleasing.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ohh dear, how selfish of them to ruin your good time. :yeees:

Maybe we should ban "ugly" people from nightclubs and bars too, just to make places more aesthetically pleasing.
    :thumb:
  • Options
    Yes, great idea! And while you're at it, maybe ban all men other than me too.
  • Options
    Yes, great idea! And while you're at it, maybe ban all men other than me too.

:lol:

Stace, you're not the only one to be abused by a bloke you shot down. I was out with a friend the other week and after she shoved this pissed old letch off her he spent the remainder of the night loudly telling everyone in earshot that "she's not THAT ugly but her crotch smells like a fish market". In a civilised little pub too. Would've laughed if it wasn't so utterly cringeworthy.. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    ... and so to the beaches in italy... where they did just that... :yes:
  • Options
    Banning is a great idea moonrat, but lets take it onstep further. Instead of banning them from certian places, how about just round them up and ship them off to a remote land. Call it Uglistan. Or Great Uglidah. And you as a person of the non uglies would have the right and power, even duty to find random uglies and report them to the authorities. Then nobodies trip at the beach or club mall or life in general would be ruined by these horriblly hideous pathetic excuses of human beings. How rude of them to leave their houses.

Amendment:
    Men with long hair don't get sent to Great Uglidah, they get killed.
    Except Teh Gerbil, cuz hes cool.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    Amendment:

Word. :thumb: Do I get some free land the ugly Texans left behind?

And Lemmy. Lemmy is allowed to be ugly. The world will actually end whem Lemmy dies, you know. He'll cause a quantum level anomoly by being dead, because he clinically should be now. Making him the undead. And hte undead cannot die...

So thence the world ends.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Amendment:

:no:
  • Options
    ive never been insulted by someone i don't know, if i were i would quite admire their front if it was good natured banter.

on a side note bouncers do not liked to be called phill mitchell
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't tend to get insulted. A friend of mine used to get it alot though.
  • Options
    I've never heard any random people insult me, though I'm sure they do. Though "homley" and "dishelved" are common ones I hear at home. Though its not so much an insult as an observation comment.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    And hte undead cannot die...

They can if they run out of protoblood, or get their heads chopped off though init.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    ... and so to the beaches in italy... where they did just that... :yes:

I heard about that, didn't they just ban everyone from being topless though? sounds like a good idea to me!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I don't mind it as long as the person giving the shit is willing the take some in return!

Never are though are they :)