Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

a friend in need

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my really good friends is four months pregnant. She still has one more term left in university, but she dropped out to work, only to quit her job a month later because she say's fourty hour weeks are too strenious for her. Her boyfriend hasn't had a job in six months and I'm worried that trouble is brewing. How can I support her but also inform her that the real world opperates in terms of money, and that I think she's getting herself into a hole?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey chill
    All you can do is be a friend and support her whatever happens, it's her life and although you think she's stuffing up all you can do is be there for her.
    The fact that you've posted this message in my opinion shows how much you care.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Darkeyes:
    Hey chill
    All you can do is be a friend and support her whatever happens, it's her life and although you think she's stuffing up all you can do is be there for her.
    The fact that you've posted this message in my opinion shows how much you care.
    <P class="body">Best advice I've seen in ages.