Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tactics in dumping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When it comes to dumping, the answer machine is the greatest invention ever. No weeping on the other end of the phone, no chance of physical violence... sure, some might call it cowardly but what do I care?

Comments

• Options
    I have to say that's what I thought, until somone that I dumped had the guts to call me back and confront me about the message I had left.
    Apparently the words 'I don't think things are working out between us' blah, blah, blah, 'I don't think we should see each other any more' were not enough.
    So even though it works most of the time, be wary of the few confrontational souls out there -that message's just don't cut it.
  • Options
    The ansa machine might be a great way to dump someone, but you can't beat email for ease. Think about it - no risk of pick up, or hassles with grammer and spelling. Hell, why not just spell it out in the subject field, and leave the message box blank.
  • Options
    yep "YOU'RE DUMPED" -- that is a subject header bound to impress.
    Why not attach a picture of yourself getting it on with someone else to really hit the message home!!!
  • Options
    I FIND THE BEST WAY IS 2 GET SUM1 ELSE 2 DO IT, I NO IT MAKES ME SEEM REALLY COWARDLY BUT DO I CARE. THE 1 TIME I DUMPED SUM1 BY FONE, BY MYSELF I ENDED UP FEELING SORRY 4 THEM AND GOING BACK OUT WIV THEM AND HAVING 2 DUMP THEM IN A REALLY CREUL WAY.

blessed be
  • Options
    text meassages are definately the way forward..!
  • Options
    We usually dump people cause they annoy you alot by phoning up everynight and making you go to places you dont want to go to so the next time you talk to them just say nice and simple:
    FUCK OFF
    although this could lead to dirty talking and so forth.
    so if that doesnt work just say like i dont think this is working out oh look at the time gottago harse but its honest.
    DaN

LiFeS KiNdA DuLL AnD KiNdA DrooL FuCk It aLL
    DrUgS ArE mY TooL
  • Options
    Tactics in dumping, well if u don't like em, tell em where to go.
    If u r bored with them, stop taking phone calls.
    If u want to remain friends with them then..... good luck
    If u meet some1 else, start an arguement then pull the person u've met in front of them.

It will never go well unless u pull some1 straight afterwards and then u don't get all the shitty rumours u just get a bad reputation, which usually ends up being a good reputation
  • Options
    i tell a bloke the reason why and tell em i still wanna be m8s and that works out quite well! we usually end up m8s again!!!
  • Options
    tell em straight out don't hesitate!!! otherwise you'll be stringing em along!!!