Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how quick do cuts heal in sensitive areas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
didnt know where to put this! sorry if its the wrong place and im sorry if it grosses some people out, any help at all will be appreciated!!

those of you who frequent the sex forum will know that im finding it hard to get turned on to have sex with my boyfriend. sometimes even resulting in me being in quiet a bit of pain.

we found today that a have a small cut in the bottom bit of my woowoo hole:blush::lol: so hopefully this has been the cause of the pain and trouble.

i was just wondering if anyone knew how long it takes for cuts to heal in an area as sensitive as that???
cos obviously dont really want to be having sex otherwise it wont heal but then if it takes like six weeks then dont feel like going without it for that long.

Comments

• Options
    woowoo hole:.

Your what? :yeees:

Cuts heal differently for different people. Just keep it clean. If it stings or hurts,

I'd suggest using a topical cream (such as neosporin if you have that) if the cut is around the anal area, steer clear of anything if it is in or near enough where the product would come into contact with the opening or if the cut is around the vagina, a product like k-y silk-e or summers eve moisturizing douche. However if it stings when you use it, discontinue.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Your what? :yeees:

sorry i was just taking the piss- ive got that type of sense of humour. i am perfectly capable of using the words vagina, penis and boobies!! ;)
  • Options
    sorry i was just taking the piss- ive got that type of sense of humour. i am perfectly capable of using the words vagina, penis and boobies!! ;)

Ignore me today, its still morning, my mind works very slow :p

And... boobies :hyper: :p
  • Options
    Its got a good blood supply so should heal quite quickly if you don't prod it too much. May be give it 5 days without and get him too see if it's healing well, if not rethink.
  • Options
    i'd go to the clinic and tell them whats happened, might be worth a course of anti's - much better than the possible alternative infection :yuck: