Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where's the best place to find a fuck buddy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I have had plenty of success finding fuck buddy's via dating websites. I'm sure there must be lot's of people here who have their own sucessful ways of finding a fuck buddy.

I'd be interested to hear what they are?

Cassanova

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    FuckbuddiesRus. Check their website. They have a store finder which will enable you to easily purchase one.

The best method i've found of getting a fuck buddy is posting in the correct forum at all times.
    Go to the skankiest club you can find.
    I've never tried FuckbuddiesRus, I could see a market for it though!
    Nightclubs are a good place to find no strings sex, but how do you approach the subject without getting a slap?
    Feels kinda too forward to just ask someone outright and face to face if they wanna be a fuck buddy doesn't it?
    It's hard to miss the irony in your username.
    Doofay wrote:
    FuckbuddiesRus. Check their website. They have a store finder which will enable you to easily purchase one.

The best method i've found of getting a fuck buddy is posting in the correct forum at all times.

Don't go to the clearence section though, they're marked down for a reason :impissed:
    my_name wrote:
    Don't go to the clearence section though, they're marked down for a reason :impissed:
    Yeah it turned out mine was an evil FemBot :(
This discussion has been closed.