Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ladies toilets ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Women always seem to complain that men are smelly creatures. Well, I have just gone into the gents at work and, f*ck me, I have never smelt anything so awful. Some guy has obviously had a Vindaloo last night.

The tiles were sliding down the walls, my eyes are burning and I have scorched the lining of my nostrils and blistered my lungs. It was horrible. Even a cesspit in Calcutta would smell better .... :yuck:

So ladies, do you ever have such occurrences in your loos? Or is it true that you always smell of perfume ... ? :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Women always seem to complain that men are smelly creatures. Well, I have just gone into the gents at work and, f*ck me, I have never smelt anything so awful. Some guy has obviously had a Vindaloo last night.

The tiles were sliding down the walls, my eyes are burning and I have scorched the lining of my nostrils and blistered my lungs. It was horrible. Even a cesspit in Calcutta would smell better .... :yuck:

So ladies, do you ever have such occurrences in your loos? Or is it true that you always smell of perfume ... ? :flirt:

Oi you! Don't put us men down. It takes a long time for us too produce such smells. ;)
  • Options
    I think in general mens are much worse because they piss over the floor and dont have the same taboos about shitting in a public toilet like a lot of women do.
    I have been in some nasty ladies loos, but you cant smell them from the street like you can with gents.
  • Options
    I think in general mens are much worse because they piss over the floor and dont have the same taboos about shitting in a public toilet like a lot of women do.

This is - a bit daft, but - true :yes:

The worst things encountered in [seriously dodgy] ladies toilets are used sanitary towels stuck to the walls/on the floor etc. Makes me want to heave. It upsets me when people don't flush the toilet after they've unleashed a whopping great log, too, as it's not exactly difficult to flush the chain and you'd think all women would feel the same way about that one. Oh well :eek2:
  • Options
    The ladies toliets at work are discusting. On a few occasions people have left used sanitary products ON TOP the bins.:sour:
  • Options
    i must admit that in general the gents (at work, pubs or public) are worse. Public toilets are the worst of all. but then i've been in a few ladies toilets that are pretty bad too.
    One of the 3 women in the office today is using the gents as the other two had something dodgy to eat yesterday and are having to run there every 10 minutes. The guys at work can annoy me a bit too. as i dont think any of them know how to lift the seat or wipe it when their aim is off.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    This is - a bit daft, but - true :yes:

The worst things encountered in [seriously dodgy] ladies toilets are used sanitary towels stuck to the walls/on the floor etc. Makes me want to heave. It upsets me when people don't flush the toilet after they've unleashed a whopping great log, too, as it's not exactly difficult to flush the chain and you'd think all women would feel the same way about that one. Oh well :eek2:

But a log doesn't always go down after flushing...
  • Options
    I"ve never really been to a horrible womens bathroom, but I've never been in a place thats discusting enough in itsself where the bathroom would be. My favorites though are when they have the waiting area before the bathroom with TV's and couches.
    But every once in a while you'll see a toilet with blood on it. :yuck: How mess and vile do you have to be as a person to do that, and then leave it! Its bright red on a white background, theres no way anybody can have the excuse of "I didn't see it."
    Sofie wrote:
    But a log doesn't always go down after flushing...
    Thats why they invented the plunger. Or even a second flush. You don't leave your residue, you work at it until its all down the hole! Nasty.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    From my brief time in women's toilets, they do seem cleaner in generally. This is straightened by the reason I've been in women's toilets: Sometimes there's no soap in the men's, so I sneak in there to get some on my hands.
  • Options
    From my brief time in women's toilets, they do seem cleaner in generally. This is straightened by the reason I've been in women's toilets: Sometimes there's no soap in the men's, so I sneak in there to get some on my hands.

I'm sure thats why you went in there ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm sure thats why you went in there ;)
    Honestly! :yes:
    Well, there's also the time at middle school when someone hid my glasses in the girls' room so I had to go get them.
  • Options
    at my last job we had no cleaners (i worked in a bar) and we had to clean the whole building at the end of the night.

generally i found that the girls tolilets were cleaner at the end of the night compared to the mens.

but when you got something nasty then the mens was worse. I once found that someone had shit in the urinals
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

The worst things encountered in [seriously dodgy] ladies toilets are used sanitary towels stuck to the walls/on the floor etc. :
    Or when women, who prefer to hover - which is fine, and their own business, and a habit shared by many, dont realise that if you hover, you often piss on the seat. Ive been in several womens loos with piss sprayed over the seats because the previous hoverer decided they didnt want to wipe after themselves.
    sluts!
  • Options
    Or when women, who prefer to hover - which is fine, and their own business, and a habit shared by many, dont realise that if you hover, you often piss on the seat. Ive been in several womens loos with piss sprayed over the seats because the previous hoverer decided they didnt want to wipe after themselves.
    sluts!

I know!

I can't understand why you WOULDN'T wipe after a hovering accident. It's worst when there's a queue and you go in immediately after someone who has fucking soaked the seat and hasn't wiped it up. I'm always tempted to shame them, sluts indeed! :p
  • Options
    haha my mum told me a story a while ago about an incident that happened while she was on holiday in france.

apparently she was really really desperate for the loo, so she went into a restaurant and asked to use their toilets. got in there to find that the one cubicle was taken, but decided to wait anyway cuz there were no other toilets nearby.

apparently the person in the toilet started to make a lot of noise, and my mum could see (and hear) her clattering round in there doing god knows what. soo eventually (about 5 minutes later) the woman emerges from the toilet looking a bit dishevelled and rushed out of the toilets. (without washing her hands i might add!)

mum then enters the cubicle to find shit aaall over the toilet seat, on the walls, floor and even on the toilet paper that was in the holder!!! :yuck:
    god know what that woman must have eaten to have made that much of a mess!!
    needless to say my mum got out of there as quickly as humanly possible.

i mean, HOW in gods name can you get it on the WALLS?! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Womens are generally cleaner, but it ain't always so.

And hell, if I need a shit, I'll go in a public toilet as a last resort. Usually i'll use one in a building (shop, pub, etc) if availible. And get a drink if it is a pub. :D

You don't HAVE to sit on the seat, ya know.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    The ladies toliets at work are discusting. On a few occasions people have left used sanitary products ON TOP the bins.:sour:

That used to happen a lot at school in the toilets. Absolutely disgusting. :yuck:
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    i mean, HOW in gods name can you get it on the WALLS?! :crazyeyes
    I remember in a movie with Eddie Murphy... He and some other guy had a kindergarten, and this kid said he could go to the toilet on his own, so they let him. Then he got out and said "I missed". Eddie Murphy put his head in the room to see, and you don't see what he sees but he takes this astonished expression and starts looking at the floor, then the walls and then the ceiling! :p
  • Options
    Some people are just tramps, like taking really bad smelly shits and deliberately not flushing the toilets. I never use public toilets, only ever use pubs or toilets inside buildings.