Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drug myths

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I find it quite funny when some says, "Well, I knew this bloke that went clubbing and he took LSD and thought he was an orange so he started to peel him self with a knife".

Any over exaggerated ones you like? ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Someone saw their arm grow so long it went all the way across the road. He was so scared that he was going to get it run over, that he chopped it off with an axe (God knows how that would be less painful).
    I find it quite funny when some says, "Well, I knew this bloke that went clubbing and he took LSD and thought he was an orange so he started to peel him self with a knife".

Any over exaggerated ones you like? ?

Someone told me the same thing about mushrooms and weed - they looked at me weird when I laughed in their faces for believing it. :p
    Some of these stories are a bit over exaggerated, however there is a true story of a fella down south who was tripping so bad he gouged one of his eyes out. That's bad.
    Someone saw their arm grow so long it went all the way across the road. He was so scared that he was going to get it run over, that he chopped it off with an axe (God knows how that would be less painful).
    it worries me that these kind of folk always seem to have an axe to hand.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Someone told me the same thing about mushrooms and weed - they looked at me weird when I laughed in their faces for believing it. :p
    :lol: Awesome.

Sure, some people have really bad fucked up trips that end in disaster. You cab ususally tell the bullshit ones though tbh.

Like there was one I was told at school over someone who took shrooms and thought their legs had turned into snakes so they hacked them off with a hacksaw and are now disabled.

Hmm.... :chin: Bloodloss, anyone?
    Or the guy that grew wings and flew into space and no one has seen him since.
    turlough wrote:
    Or the guy that grew wings and flew into space and no one has seen him since.

No mate... that really happened.
    it worries me that these kind of folk always seem to have an axe to hand.

You don't? Get with the program mr roll. Everyone has an axe.
    my_name wrote:
    You don't? Get with the program mr roll. Everyone has an axe.
    i'm to old to keep up with trends!
    I know, no stories...except true ones that arent really stories, just things that happened, such as my mate on new years eve did a load of coke and then did a 2 hour long stand up comedy routine that had all the rest of us pissing ourselves.
    i'm to old to keep up with trends!

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shopscr1557.html

Get one now!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    i prefer an axe with six strings on .
    subject13 wrote:
    I know, no stories...except true ones that arent really stories, just things that happened, such as my mate on new years eve did a load of coke and then did a 2 hour long stand up comedy routine that had all the rest of us pissing ourselves.

damn, wish that happened to peeps I know hwo take coke, just turns them into arseholes usually.
    katralla wrote:
    damn, wish that happened to peeps I know hwo take coke, just turns them into arseholes usually.
    Well, maybe the peeps you know dont do enough coke to get funny? My mate did like 20 lines i saw while i was at his house, no idea what he did before or after the ones i saw though. i swear he was funny as fuck though, even did impressions of us all, quality new years eve party!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Weed laced with LSD! :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    LSD crystals in the spine!
    Skive wrote:
    Weed laced with LSD! :lol:

Yeh my mates used to say that, "here have you tried this shit "00", it's got acid in it" Haha I actually fell for it at the time.
    These brown speckled pills are laced with heroin!
    Shogun wrote:
    These brown speckled pills are laced with heroin!
    Haha remember that too, good ole days. Here gavey empty your inbox!
    Lol yeah there are rumours that the pink Kangol pills had smack in them, and the funniest rumour I've heard is that Purple Haze is skunk laced with heroin.
    turlough wrote:
    LSD crystals in the spine!
    That was a favorite. After taking LSD a portion of it stays in your spine. If you take acid more than 10 times and have a spinaltap(CRANK IT TO 11) done, they find LSD in your spine, and classify you as insane.

I like the one with the kid who gets so high, he never comes down.
    Making drugs illegal reduces harm.