Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

circumcision and relationship problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not really sure where to post this,

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how does your circumcision relate to the bit about her wanting to go out? or are these 2 seperate issues?

you only had it done yesterday give it time!

oh and your bird sounds like a right inconsiderate plonk.

i'm assuming you had the op because of health reasons? she should be happy that you won't have any problems anymore. my ex was circumsized, didn't bother me one bit.
    Ah sorry didnt explain to well.

She is getting pissed off with me because she feels that i am ruining her last 2 weeks with her friends because ive had an operation and she doesnt feel like she can go out and enjoy herself.
    Take yourself, and your new penis, and keep the hell away from her!! She sounds like a complete bitch.

Better off rid
    Blah wrote:
    Take yourself, and your new penis, and keep the hell away from her!! She sounds like a complete bitch.

Better off rid

Well said! :thumb:
    Ah sorry didnt explain to well.

She is getting pissed off with me because she feels that i am ruining her last 2 weeks with her friends because ive had an operation and she doesnt feel like she can go out and enjoy herself.

what an inconsiderate tart.

fuck her off and enjoy your newly circumsized willy without her! :razz:
    Ok, calm down.

1) Your penis is not the problem, I'm sure it's not 'crap' in the slightest. Lots of ladies don't care whether or not it still has it's hat on, I've slept with a couple of circumcised ones, and they're lovely, as are the ones that are not.

2) It has only been a day. Given that you've just had your foreskin taken off, it's going to be sore, perhaps a little swollen, and not entirely pretty, but when were genitals *ever* a work of art?

3) It looks like your girlfriend is looking for excuses to fight. You've told her that you don't mind her going out, and she gets angry. I'm very sure that if you told her she couldn't go out, she'd get angry too. Some people are just too immature to be open and honest when the relationship has run its course, so they pick fights instead hoping the other person will bail out first.

4) You deserve better than her. Anyone who tries to insult a body part after a major/minor op isn't really a nice person, let alone girlfriend material.

5)
    REally dont think i need a girlfriend like her

Damn right. Plenty of other nice people out there who will you love your penis, and more importantly, the person behind it :)
    go_away wrote:
    Ok, calm down.

1) Your penis is not the problem, I'm sure it's not 'crap' in the slightest. Lots of ladies don't care whether or not it still has it's hat on, I've slept with a couple of circumcised ones, and they're lovely, as are the ones that are not.
    Love it. You've not slept with a couple of men who were circumcised, you've slept with a couple of circumcised penises. Ah well, we all know what you look for in a man now.:p
    You've not slept with a couple of men who were circumcised, you've slept with a couple of circumcised penises.

For sure, the guys just took them off and went to read the paper in the meantime :D
    Adult circumcisions suck. Good luck - I'll put money on you not getting dressed for well over a week :).

Adult relationships are excellent. Go find one :).
    go_away wrote:
    Ok, calm down.

2) It has only been a day. Given that you've just had your foreskin taken off, it's going to be sore, perhaps a little swollen, and not entirely pretty, but when were genitals *ever* a work of art?

3) It looks like your girlfriend is looking for excuses to fight. You've told her that you don't mind her going out, and she gets angry. I'm very sure that if you told her she couldn't go out, she'd get angry too. Some people are just too immature to be open and honest when the relationship has run its course, so they pick fights instead hoping the other person will bail out first.

4) You deserve better than her. Anyone who tries to insult a body part after a major/minor op isn't really a nice person, let alone girlfriend material.

5)

Damn right. Plenty of other nice people out there who will you love your penis, and more importantly, the person behind it :)
    :yes: Got to agree with go_away here.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being circumcised. To be honest, I prefer circumcised willies :p Feels much cleaner and all that.

One of my exes was circumcised. He had it done as a child though so it wasn't swollen or anything when I was with him. He often got paranoid about it and I never understood why. He seemed to think that I preferred non-circumcised guys. It actually wasn't the case. It isn't something that bothers most girls. It doesn't really bother me much to be honest.

It will probably take a few weeks to heal to be honest. You've only just had an operation. Your girlfriend should be more supportive. Its not a nice thing for a guy to have to go through. Apparently its very painful.

She sounds like a right self centered cow to be honest. You deserve someone better.
    i dont have any problems with being circumcised, its that there were some complications and it was still stuck, so its a little more messy than it should be.
    It'll look a heap better after the stitches have healed up, and the skin has had a chance to adapt to it's new role in life :).

I was done a few years ago. I think I was 21 at the time... :)
    how long has it been since the op cos there's always swelling and blood and stitches and pus but yet it's still gonna be your penis and just like any other man's penis. there really aint a lot in it!
    how does your circumcision relate to the bit about her wanting to go out? or are these 2 seperate issues?
    Exactly. This is what I can't understand. Since he had it done yesterday, it can be assumed the head's still pretty sensitive at the moment. He might even feel a tad sore, which is understandable. It shouldn't affect a guy's daily life too much, other than maybe having to re-adjust his underwear, and let's face it, guys do that anyway!
    If a woman is prepared to judge the rest of you just by the circumcision status of your penis, then she is best got rid of. :grump:

Also, you were only circumcised a couple of days ago ... why on earth did you send her a pic now? Apart from it being far from healed, it must look like a tomato-sauce laden pepperami stick passed though a mangler. Ew! :sour:

If only you had just given it a couple of weeks, it would have looked so much nicer ... :yes:

And as a connoisseur of both the intact and circumcised penis, I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about .. it is just as delectable! :naughty:

p.s. Four 'smilies' in one post! I need to get a life ...
    your girlfriend a sounds liek kind of a bitch to be honest. I mean your the one that just went thru gettin circumsised and it sounds liek she is only concered with herself. The very least she could have done was make sure you were okay and try to comfort you. I will admit it sucks having to worry when you want to be happy but when it is someone you truly care about it is natural to put there needs above your own when they are in need...
    To be fair, his girlfriend may be feeling a bit emotional at the moment, due to leaving university. And I'm guessing if she's going to live with you, your relationship in general is pretty good. She should definitely be showing some more consideration, and do let her know that she should be, but maybe let her do her thing for a while, until she's done with her childish strop, and then talk to her.

She may be a bit scared of the circumcision, though obviously that's no excuse to be so mean. It's something new and she'll just have to adjust.

If she doesn't get that she's being really harsh when you bring it up (if you do), then you have a problem.

Hope everything turns out well, including your rather sore parts.
    To be fair, his girlfriend may be feeling a bit emotional at the moment, due to leaving university.

It's hardly an excuse to start being nasty about his circumcision - no mater how 'emotional' she is. It sounds like she has no sound reason to get out of the relationship and is just clutching at straws with this lame excuse ... any woman that really loved her man would consider this minor 'defect' as trivial.