Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

grr, stupid flatmate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sat in my bedroom at the moment watching tv, with my flatmate's girlfriend because hes too busy engrosed in an online game. :yeees:

Why is she putting up with this :banghead:

I'd go mental if I was her. My flatmate has pretty much ignored her for 2 days because of this game, and now shes here and hes still ignoring her. :grump:

/rant

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Daibach wrote:
    I'm sat in my bedroom at the moment watching tv, with my flatmate's girlfriend because hes too busy engrosed in an online game. :yeees:

Why is she putting up with this :banghead:

I'd go mental if I was her. My flatmate has pretty much ignored her for 2 days because of this game, and now shes here and hes still ignoring her. :grump:

/rant

get a few bottles of booze in her and try it on
    My ex used sit on the phone for hours to her bit on the side when she was over at mine.

Sob story and a half that one.

Get them to go on Jeremy Kyle or something :yes:
    he really is an ass.
    flirt like a motherfucker
    some guys are cocks like that.
    finally solved the problem. i unplugged the internet connection. now have both of them in my room watching tv :yeees:
    Daibach wrote:
    finally solved the problem. i unplugged the internet connection. now have both of them in my room watching tv :yeees:

is he that retarded not to know you pulled his connection. hes not a true gamer
    is he that retarded not to know you pulled his connection. hes not a true gamer

nah, he knows i pulled the connection, but it made him realise that his girlfriend was here + was getting more and more pissed off.
    Gaming has a lot to answer for. My boy's xbox has been seriously close to getting thrown out of the window many a time!
    girlfriend > gaming
    girlfriend > gaming

definitely. no competition :yes:
    There should be a health warning sent out to men with games:

'Warning, may cause long periods of inability to move, speak, or engage in any other form of human contact. This may result in balls being battered by your girlfriend'.
    girlfriend > gaming

God yeah.

I'd put any girlfriend of mine over anything (other than anthistamines), how couldn't you? :no:
    Maybe he's just bored with her. Maybe shes being too needy.

Maybe he didn't even want her to come over.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    My ex used sit on the phone for hours to her bit on the side when she was over at mine.

Sob story and a half that one.

That's harsh. I take it you didn't know who it was she was talking to?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Gaming is an important part of life. More women need to realise the importance of proving you are better than others in the male pysce.

Gaming is a great place to do this, with no consequences in the real world, because the other people online don't know who you are! Muhhahahaa!!

I just seriously owned some people on Battlefield: Vietnam. God, I was ninja in the Huey.
    My ex used to bitch like fuck when she would call, and I would say I'd call back in FIVE minutes because I was in the middle of a game of pro evo with my mate.

But I suppose the short-term bitching I got from her was still preferable to the crucifixtion I would get from my mates, should I walk away from a game, mid-match, to talk to her.

'Muff before mates' and all that laddish malarkey. :rolleyes:
    See, I am luicky, my girlfriend doesn't mind if I spend some time every often playing online games, often she sits watching me without getting bored, sometimes she'd go of do her own things, which is all fair enough..

out of curiosity, what game was it?
    when i went to visit my ex she'd sit and talk to her 'friend' andrew and then after we broke up i assume they came suspecioussly close...rather quickly:banghead:
    i dont mind my bf playing his games, ive been brought up around alot of lads, my whole family is practically male, i am the only girl out of all my cousins (which is 15 of us) so i been brought up playing computer games with them. so when hes playin half the time i watch, join in or just come on here
    the point was, he has been playing it non-stop for 2 days. completely ignoring her, and forgetting she was coming over. he answered the door for her, then proceeded to go back to his game and ignore her for hours. now i'm sorry, but hes got 3 months at home now away from university where he can play games non-stop. She's going home on Sunday. Surely it can't be that bad to leave the game alone for a few hours?!

It was planetside by the way.
    Daibach wrote:
    the point was, he has been playing it non-stop for 2 days. completely ignoring her, and forgetting she was coming over. he answered the door for her, then proceeded to go back to his game and ignore her for hours. now i'm sorry, but hes got 3 months at home now away from university where he can play games non-stop. She's going home on Sunday. Surely it can't be that bad to leave the game alone for a few hours?!

what a fucker.....GEEKALERT!
    Daibach wrote:

Ballerina wrote:

Seconded. What an ass. Makes me wonder why she's with him in the first place. You can't play a computer game when your girlfriend is in the same house ... visiting you. I wouldn't tolerate such absurd behaviour from my girlfriend...

the one that doesn't exist :p
    The only game I could imagine getting engrossed in as the flatmate is Table Tennis. Damn you Jesper, you blonde volvo driving son of a bitch. STOP BLASTING THE BALL BACK AT ME. I swear, I'd beat him down with the poxy paddle.........
    a console is easier to turn on than a woman
    I played world of warcraft the other day because my girlfriend went to have a nap and said she would watch / sleep so didn't mind. Got off as soon as she woke up though.

Put my girlfriend on rollercoaster tycoon though and I could go to the shops and back and she wouldn't notice at all. I've actually climbed into bed naked before when she was on it without her noticing... :/