Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She deserves everything she gets. She brings everything on herself and when she gets booed like crazy on Friday I am going to be very happy.

No one will remember he in 3 weeks, and she doesn't deserve any fame.
    Ahh, me and my Dad have already wasted about a fiver each on texting to get Grace out!
    Ahh, me and my Dad have already wasted about a fiver each on texting to get Grace out!

Why bother it's obvious she'll be going anyway...
    Nash wrote:
    Why bother it's obvious she'll be going anyway...

Not if everyone thinks like that.
    rachie004 wrote:
    but you just *know* that Grace's dance work out video will be out soon...
    :lol: I hadn't thought about that!
    Grace is 1/50 to be the next evicted, i dont think there have ever been odds like this on a BB evicition.

On another betting front, Glynn is almost level with Pete for favourite to win at some bookies, could Glynn be a surprise winner?
    film_buff wrote:
    On another betting front, Glynn is almost level with Pete for favourite to win at some bookies, could Glynn be a surprise winner?
    well not surprise coz i've heard loads of people say their fave is glynn.
    Glyn is definately my favourite now. He is hilarious and so cute! When he was crying when he heard Sam getting booed it made me want to give him a big hug.

I am starting to dislike Lisa as much as I dislike Grace. So need to get rid of Grace on Friday and hopefully Lisa will be up next week.
    I hate to admit it, but me and my boyfriend shamefully admitted or secret last night - Nikki is growing on us. NOt so much that we like her.... but we like her to laugh at, now she's admitted to being spolit and is just having fun... if she KNWOS she's being spoilt I honestly cant fault her as much.

So yes, I would say Nikki or Glyn to win it. I originally thought Pete, but he's getting a bit less fun IMO.
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I hate to admit it, but me and my boyfriend shamefully admitted or secret last night - Nikki is growing on us. NOt so much that we like her.... but we like her to laugh at, now she's admitted to being spolit and is just having fun... if she KNWOS she's being spoilt I honestly cant fault her as much.

So yes, I would say Nikki or Glyn to win it. I originally thought Pete, but he's getting a bit less fun IMO.

Hehe, me too! At first she did my head in, but now she's warmed to me a lil, she just seems to be like it almost tongue in cheek. She'd do my head in though if I was in there!
    They're all bitches apart from Glyn and Pete.
    Im soooooo looking forward to Grace being lynched on Friday night

My guess is Davina will have to halt the interview due to the numbers of bottles being thrown at her :D
    My favourite is Glyn, too. At first I thought no-one stood a chance against Pete, but now I dunno. There's nothing keeping me liking him, but Glyn is definitely getting more confident and showing more of his personality and he's just so sweet. Aww.
    I like Glyn too but i still like Pete
    Look at Little Miss Grace getting all angry because she is up for eivction
    Grace is at it again. She is not doing herself any favours. Calling the other girl a bitch, no Grace she is just doing what everyone wants and voting you out.

I hope Grace get's booed some bad she breaks down in tears and someone from the crowd throws a brick at her.

Also is Imogen still in there has she said anything in 3 or 4 days.
    They have no right to be getting so angry. They all nominate in other weeks.

Nikki in the diary room is just further proving the reason Suzie nominated her.
    Grace and Nikki are doing themselves no favours by moaning on about it.
    urgggh last night i felt so bad for the new lady! she had to vote for someone ffs.

and bless glyn and pete for (trying to) standing up for her!
    urgggh last night i felt so bad for the new lady! she had to vote for someone ffs.

and bless glyn and pete for (trying to) standing up for her!
    i know, if it wasn't them then it would be someone else - grace and nikki need to grow up and accept it
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I know that the whole Susie State is crap but Grace is being completely immature about it all :|
    I know that the whole Susie State is crap but Grace is being completely immature about it all :|

i know, it's not like susie asked them all to worship her..it was bb's idea! then throwing a pillow at her picture. how err..mature!
    i know, it's not like susie asked them all to worship her..it was bb's idea! then throwing a pillow at her picture. how err..mature!

It's just stupidly immature.

Can't believe that they have failed the task already though. Stupidly difficult task though. I would fail instantly as I am always singing random lyrics and stuff.
    Stop talking welsh, Im trying to paint my nails :grump:
    I think it's cool when they speak Welsh together.
    I can't watch Big Brother anymore it's not worth it I started swearing at the TV because of Grace.

Until she is evicted I'm not watching it, I hate her more than anyone else in the world.
    I can't watch Big Brother anymore it's not worth it I started swearing at the TV because of Grace.

Until she is evicted I'm not watching it, I hate her more than anyone else in the world.

that's ridiculous. you don't even know the girl.
    That's a little obsessive for something meant to be taken lightly!

Everyone loves Glyn tonight! Lisa was giving him the eye after he read out his poem, and Lea was stroking his back. Hehe. Bet he thinks he's in heaven!
    ommmm hanky panky!
    ommmm hanky panky!

Was it Grace and Mikey?

And who ran out of the bedroom nekkid bar a towel covering his bits?
    ohh i don't know, i assumed it was grace and mikey! if it was them i doubt they really did anything.