Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Another thesite baby...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow, some people on here are just out and out dickheads.

Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck.
    thank you :D
    jesus give them a break. you're ASSUMING that they're going to scrounge off the government.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    The worlds first Gemo baby. With gemo booties, a Gemo babygrow, a little Gemo bib...

Poor, poor child.

But alas, congrats.
    Roffle ;x
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Lolzabeth - I've paid my taxes for as long as I've been working. Aren't I entitled to a bit of help? Isn't that what I pay them for in the first place?
    I'm going to be working for as long as I can and will be going back as soon as I can afterwards. And yes fiend, we know not all support is financial but we have a brilliant lot of friends and family that will help us out when we need it. This baby is going to be INCREDIBLY loved and spoilt :p lol

Congratulations

Don't rush back to work because of pressure from other people. If they don't like where their taxes go they should stop paying them/head over to p&d, not bitch at a young mother-to-be.

To those of you who have made negative replies, are you all virgins? What would you do if your contraception failed? Lolzabeth and Hellfire are both adults, this is not a case of babies having babies...
    thank you both, Katralla and lucifer devil, that was really kind
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    katralla wrote:
    this is not a case of babies having babies...
    Sorry to jump in here, but babies are biologically incapable of having babies. I'm not being a pedant, just voicing my dislike of people calling other people "babies" when they're not.
    Irrelevance over.
    Sorry to jump in here, but babies are biologically incapable of having babies. I'm not being a pedant, just voicing my dislike of people calling other people "babies" when they're not.
    Irrelevance over.
    Lmao, thats great, thanks, made us laugh.
    Infinite wrote:
    Wow, some people on here are just out and out dickheads
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Congratulations :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Lmao, thats great, thanks, made us laugh.
    One is glad to be of service... Though I didn't say it with the intention of being a joke. :p

Most people need to keep their opinions to themselves if they havent got anything good to say, imo, because its your decision and your business.
    Congratulations! My friend recently just had a baby and she's so happy..Altho she called him Damien :nervous:

Stop biiiitching. Their finances are private and none of anyone's business. Anywho yer. Congrats :)
    Rachael wrote:
    Congratulations! My friend recently just had a baby and she's so happy..Altho she called him Damien :nervous:

was it born on 06/06/06
    :lol:
    Blah wrote:

Most people need to keep their opinions to themselves .

But since when has that ever happened on here?
    Infinite wrote:
    Wow, some people on here are just out and out dickheads.

Have to agree, seems to be the same fucking arseholes who think they know everything about everyone.

It's one thing to you're a bit taken aback, but it's another to start totally judging them and stuff, purely because it's Hellfire when the same sort of people have started majorly licking arse the minute one of the in crowd mention the B word.

Christ, I wouldn't even say half that shit about someone I couldn't stand if they were having a bairn. Wow, he used to post a load of shit on the net, seen folk do a lot worse in real life and I still wouldn't be that downright nasty to them.

Anyway, happy for you both and I hope stuff works out :thumb:
    Rachael wrote:

Stop biiiitching. Their finances are private and none of anyone's business. Anywho yer. Congrats :)

Recently, as in. 8 days ago, as in, 06.06.06 ;)

thanks guys n gals :D

I hope it's a lil girl - hellfire

We think laura about 5-7 weeks gone but we need to register with a doctor since she moved down here for the summer, tomorrow we'll sort that out. :)
    I think her baby was born on the 5th so nearly eh! You must both be so excited!
    Mist wrote:
    But since when has that ever happened on here?

Not very often. Opinions are fine but its rather rude for everyone to be discussing their finances and living arrangements, when it wasnt the purpose of the thread

If they're happy about it then i think everyone else should be happy for them, even if the situation isnt ideal
    I'm really shocked by some of the replies in this thread...:no:

Congrats to both of you and best of luck for the future :thumb:
    Blah wrote:
    Not very often. Opinions are fine but its rather rude for everyone to be discussing their finances and living arrangements, when it wasnt the purpose of the thread

If they're happy about it then i think everyone else should be happy for them, even if the situation isnt ideal

Maybe. But this is "the real world" and not fluffy bunny land. Not everyone is totally nice all the time. Folk should know how to deal with it.
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Recently, as in. 8 days ago, as in, 06.06.06 ;)

Are you by any chance, talking about the baby who weighed 6lb 6oz?
    Mist wrote:
    Maybe. But this is "the real world" and not fluffy bunny land. Not everyone is totally nice all the time. Folk should know how to deal with it.

very true and im all up for honesty but someone times there is a time and a place and the line needs to be drawn
    very true and im all up for honesty but someone times there is a time and a place and the line needs to be drawn

Quite so.

Cake? :birthday:
    Mist wrote:
    Indeed its not fluffy bunny land, i just personally find it rude

Anyway im not here to discuss morals, just thought i'd show my support to them
    Mist wrote:
    Quite so.

Cake? :birthday:

depends, what kind? ;)
    I had alabama chocolate fudge cake today, twas yummy - hellfire

and thanks again :D
    depends, what kind? ;)

Only the best kind of cake comes from me.

MMM cake.

:birthday:
    yay cake! Carrot cake with yoghurty icing for me please :D
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Lolzabeth - Thanks for that. So nice to know you're so supportive :p

I love that "child" you talk about and I'm not scared to admit it. Who cares about age anyway these days? Aslong as both people are consenting then what's the problem? I would rather have a baby with Hellfire than half of the "men" I meet twice his age, or my age in fact, which is only 3 years older. What's that when we're 30 and 33? nothing. I'm happy, he's happy, be happy for us please :)

oh, and balleriina, I meant in the sense it will get spoilt in the loved sense not the 5000000 toys so you can't move in the house kind of spoilt :p

Well wouldn't say i wasn't happy for you. I've got no idea who you are, and Hellfire, although slightly odd, seems to be a nice kid. It's just the whole concept i find funny.
    Mist wrote:

That's alright, but where do you draw the line? I know I'd be rightly pissed off if I started a thread saying I had a terminal disease and people started passing judgement on how I lived my life and how it was my own fault or whatever.

Or say a reg started a wedding photos thread, and say a few people said the bride looked fucking horrible in her wedding dress, and how the groom could do so much better.

You know fine everybody would flame the person into the middle of next week, and rightly so.

Don't think you'd get so many people coming out with the "deal with it" line then, would ya?