Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kinky stuff.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I was pleasently surprised by all the posts on here about people who try or are into kinky stuff. Its something I really wanted to try when I meet the right guy. ;) .

Do any of you get any negative remarks from friends or family about it, thats if their made aware of it somehow? :wave:

Ps: I don't mean to be personal.

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know the only person aware of my sex life and what it contains is my boyfriend and I
  • Options
    I'm the same, to be honest I dont discuss my sex life with anyone except my gf really, it's nice to have naughty little secrets :p
  • Options
    Well the kinky stuff I raher keep it for me and my girlfriend, also one of my mate girlfriend was wondering why I went few times to B&Q buy meters of ropes... But well, she did ask my mate and let's just say, he replied, "I don't want to know but it must be kinky as hell"...

So guess he knows I do kinky stuff, but don't think he care much as is is really open-minded and well it doesn't have anyting to do with our friendship anyway...

But as a general rules, I think there is kinky stuff that are better kept in the couple as other views on it might not be objective as they might not understand the concept of alternative way of having sex as their own...

Or if you need to talk about it, I think forums are a good alternative as most people in forums you don't know in real life, so their judgement can't affect you too much...
  • Options
    I do like kinky stuff. I'm not too fussed about anyone knowing, not sure i'd wanna shout about it though. Especially not to my family :no:
  • Options
    Do any of you get any negative remarks from friends or family about it, thats if their made aware of it somehow? :wave:

Why would you talk to your family anyway about kinky sex anyway? :o
  • Options
    lol id die if my family found out some of the kinky stuff ive done
  • Options
    I know what you mean, you probably would never talk directly to you're family about it. It could however be easy for someone to find out, i.e leaving things lying round when someones over, or as someone said earlier noticing things you buy.

And I never meant to pry into peoples personal lives, I just wondered how much of a taboo it was still considered. :wave:
  • Options
    What do you consider to be "kinky stuff"?
  • Options
    nothing specific, just anything thats not considered. "conventional"
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    lol id die if my family found out some of the kinky stuff ive done
    Same
  • Options
    kinky is hard to define tbh. Anal sex isn't considered "kinky" anymore. Neither is cuffs of being blindfolded. So yea, what is considered kinky these days?
  • Options
    good question I would say anything u would have a hard time directly asking for is kinky too you. but i don't think there is a genral standard anymore about what is kinky
  • Options
    id say kinky is anything sexual which is out of the ordinary. I would have said anal sex and handcuffs are? imo

things you buy...like vibrators or sexy underwear. Different locations or unusual positions. Bondage! any unusual foreplay
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    id say kinky is anything sexual which is out of the ordinary. I would have said anal sex and handcuffs are? imo

things you buy...like vibrators or sexy underwear. Different locations or unusual positions. Bondage! any unusual foreplay

It depends really because what is kinky to one couple is just normal to the other.

I don't think I have really done anything kinky tbh, but maybe to other people i have :chin:
  • Options
    Is asking the girl for anal the first time you have sex with them kinky? lol
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

cheeky maybe. At the end of the day, you never know unless you ask.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    no, but i think its probably quite easy to judge how much of a creep a guy is by how quickly they bring up the subject of anal or fellatio :thumb:
  • Options
    depending on how you ask nothing is 'Kinky' if you can make it sound enjoyable and fun then the thought of shame or it being wrong may not even enter the person's mind. At least not til after they have done it
  • Options
    I've not really got a problem about people know what Kinky stuff me and my girlfriend get up to. I wouldn't go around tell my folks as not sure what their'd make of it. But some of my friends, and people i work with know, as well as people on here.
    Some of my friends know due to finding things (toys, ropes, chains etc...)in the house or have given me link to site for info or to buy things. Some of co-workers know from convos or over hearing phonecalls to girlfriend. I know girlfriends Anutie know and is sending a bag full of restraints, harness, chains, poles etc... that she brought and never got the chance to use. what make me laugh is she thinks i currupted her niece (as if, she was my little fallen angle when i meet her).
  • Options
    The kinkier the better, in my opinion, though I think there are very few taboos left (a good thing, for the most part).

I wouldn't say it's a big secret for me, but the more a person talked about it the more I'd be inclined to think they were just a big show-off and/or stretching the truth a bit. It can be interesting to talk about it with some mates, hear different perspectives etc, but it can be a bit creepy hearing about other people's down and dirty activities... it's not a topic I bring up very often, anyway :p

I think I'd want the ground to open up and swallow me if my mother ever found out.
  • Options
    One man's kink is another's perversion...
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

erm, dunno that I consider anal "kinky" - I'd say that was possibly rude? Depends on the girl.

Would the girl be rude if she asked you for anal the first time?

cquest