Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

K - line dose?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondered, anyone know roughly how much would it normally take to get to the line, if taken nasally? In terms of size on a surface (i.e. size of a line), rather than actual mass in grams?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well depends on the quality really, but really good one generally a line of normal width about 1 to 1.5cm aint bad... Really good one even less you would feel it a great deal...
    i thought people that liked K snorted about a milligram just under thier chundering all over the place limit.
    What's the line? Do you mean a K-hole?
    The line is before the hole...the line is when you start tripping, more than when you just feel disconnected, but lower dose than to get into a hole.
    Well everything depends on purity. I couldn't speculate as when I've been using it, I've been using MDMA as well, which undoubtedly changes things. You don't need very much though. A few small lines, spaced over time.
    The line is before the hole...the line is when you start tripping, more than when you just feel disconnected, but lower dose than to get into a hole.

I've always been under the impression that when you K-Hole you cannot move or speak?
    If it is pure (and thats a big if) then only a small bump in both nostrils will cause fairly strong effect. A line about as long as a match, and about as wide as two.
    I've always been under the impression that when you K-Hole you cannot move or speak?
    I don't understand what you mean...I never said you can move or speak in the hole!
    Never done Ket there's not much of it round here although I have had a couple of Ketamine pills, which made me feel drunken and sort of robotic, quite a nice feeling, I enjoyed it a few times. Nice with MDMA as long as you don't over do it... then a few people started to think they'd had way too much because they were not used to the feeling of Ket. Would be interested in doing it but not something I'd like to do often I don't like the sound of being in a K-Hole either, sounds a bit scary to me. I'm not really one for tripping that much unless its off pills then it's funny.
    Never tried special K either but I'd fucking like to. Stories I've heard from people make it sound pretty intense. Don't think it's very accessible where I live though, it's all bud, pills, coke, speed and MDMA....which is nice but it's basically impossible to get hold of shrooms (I haven't done any shrooms since they were illegalised due to not being ablem to get hold of them...in fact does anyone know any common growing places round east sussex for shrooms?) and it's impossible to get hold of acid and ketamine.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    As Mushrooms are now a Class A drug, telling you where they grow would be a bit out of order on these boards. However I'm sure that information is freely available on the internet if you Google it.
    But aren't Mushrooms only illegal if they are prepared? I thought just picking them wild and raw was ok....I don't know for certain though, the law changes so much
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That was the case until last summer. Have a look here for up to date laws.
    Oh right, wow I thought it was the other way round lol, stupid government and their stupid laws...quite interesting that Fly Agaric shrooms aren't illegal though, I never had any Fly Agaric's when I used to munch Shrooms though and I've heard lots about them being poisonous...anyone tried them and found them ok?
    bongbudda wrote:
    If it is pure (and thats a big if) then only a small bump in both nostrils will cause fairly strong effect. A line about as long as a match, and about as wide as two.

Highly dependant on your tolerance, however.
    DanJ wrote:
    Highly dependant on your tolerance, however.
    Although tolerance to k is fairly slow to build up.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    XTC wrote:
    I never had any Fly Agaric's when I used to munch Shrooms though and I've heard lots about them being poisonous...anyone tried them and found them ok?

I like them, but not everybody does and they're not something you can cain without giving much thought to it. They can make you feel ill as fuck,
    Weekender Offender