Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do i...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do i know if a girl loves me, or love loves me? it sounds stupid.. but so many girls tell me they love me, and i know half of them do love love me, but which ones.. advice is greatly, greatly appreticated

Comments

• Options
    Your 13, everybody loves everybody.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Your 13, everybody loves everybody.

:yes:

So just ignore it.
  • Options
    Prior to really growing up and experiencing everything that's out there, it is quite impossible to recognize true love. At your age, I wouldn't worry about it at all because, unfortunately, no one -- yourself included -- is mature enough to be in love. I'm sure it sucks hearing the whole "you're too young to know what love is" deal, but you're going to find out that it's true. We all do. For now, you should just be easygoing about the whole thing and learn as much as you can about others. Even more importantly, learn as much as you can about yourself.
  • Options
    :thumb: wow! thanks guys! thats some amazing advice you got there! and yeah i suppose, i do kinda think, reading that, that i have experienced true love.. but it doesnt last long at this age. thanks once again !!! :thumb:
  • Options
    i have experienced true love.. but it doesnt last long at this age.
    Then you haven't experienced TRUE love. At your age, you'll probably feel infatuated but I don't think it's possible for a 13 year old to know true love. Heck, I'm 20 and never experienced it :thumb: