Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best way of falling out of love and getting over someone.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've finished my relationship with my boyfriend because I am been hurt far too many times, I couldn't cope with it anymore. He has lied to be countless times, cheated on me once, has tried to kill me, locked me outside in his home town many times, has been incrediabley two faced, bitching about me behinde my back, has been texting other gay people. I've just had enough of it. I love him but he has hurt me too much and we can only take so much.

I love him to bits and certain songs bring me to tears or I can just be randomlly sitting there and will burst into tears. I try and think of him with someone else so I can get used to it but it's making me even more upset.

It's going to eb touhg but I have to do this as I deserve a lot more.

Help!

Comments

• Options
    So, are you going to go to the uni you want to now? Because I reckon that'd help.
  • Options
    The only thing that really heals the pain of a break up is time. Sounds like breaking up was your only choice and in those circumstances it can be even harder but you just have to give yourself time to live without him indugle in your own intrest and find someone who appericates you the way your last guy didn't
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    The only thing that really heals the pain of a break up is time. Sounds like breaking up was your only choice and in those circumstances it can be even harder but you just have to give yourself time to live without him indugle in your own intrest and find someone who appericates you the way your last guy didn't

time is the best healer. head out with your mates and try to enjoy yourself. is always hard but to be honest it does work.