Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Glam Electro

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello.

I'm going to a party tomorrow and the theme is Glam Electro. I figure whatever i wear will involve manga styling gel, eye liner and perhaps glitter but im not sure what clothes to wear. The internet hasnt gone much good so im hoping someone here can help me.

Ta.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    borrow some dark skinny jeans of a girly friend, crimp your hair and wear a feather boa.

sod the eyeliner and go for big ass ziggy stardust style glittery lightning bolts :thumb:
    kaffrin wrote:
    borrow some dark skinny jeans of a girly friend, crimp your hair and wear a feather boa.

sod the eyeliner and go for big ass ziggy stardust style glittery lightning bolts :thumb:

coughalreadyownblackskinnyjeanscough

ooh sounds intruiging. Also i knew you would reply ;)
    Renzo wrote:
    coughalreadyownblackskinnyjeanscough

dear lord.

please tell me you only own them so you don't need to borrow in such fancy dress type emergencies.
    kaffrin wrote:
    dear lord.

please tell me you only own them so you don't need to borrow in such fancy dress type emergencies.

There not the super stupid skinny ones that wrap round the legs. I think they would be classed as 'drain pipes' I would get a photo but i dont tend to take photos of my legs. I bought them in Burtons.
    Please post a picture of yourself all glammed up :D
    vl_ziggy6.jpg

b02020a.jpg

:thumb:

Bowie even had the same hair as you. :p

bowie-smoking.jpg