Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oxegen 2005

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
obviously this is for the irish people only but is anyone here going

so far the line up is fucking class...can't wait :D

http://www.oxegen.ie/lineup/

(also, james brown, the man's gonna croak soon, have to see this legend in the skin)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Contemplaiting it. Some mates going but I didn't get a ticket because I didn't think I'd afford it, but I think I might manage it. You know if any tickets left?
    there are some left but you'd better hurry, it's gonna sell out soon enough, it's gonna be mental like!
    Are you going 2 days camping? I'm getting a ticket tm more than likely as a music shop near me still has some. Loads of mates already got tickets, I'm just a bit late in my decision making. Will be mad indeed. Are you going to be at the craic like, or are you still on a diet? :p
    addicted7 wrote:
    Are you going 2 days camping? I'm getting a ticket tm more than likely as a music shop near me still has some. Loads of mates already got tickets, I'm just a bit late in my decision making. Will be mad indeed. Are you going to be at the craic like, or are you still on a diet? :p

lol, yep 2 day camping, well dropped 2 weekends ago, was alright, going on the diet now until oxegen, waiting till the prodigy plays until i drop...gonna be sweet as fuck...give us a pm or something wen it's coming up so we can meet up for a drink or something down there
    Fucking shite. :(

The music shop I thought had tickets, actually sold out a couple of days ago, I was too late. So now I'm on nationwide hunt for a 2-day-camping ticket. It's hardly likely but if you (or anyone else) comes across a willing seller do let me know! I am willing to pay a bit over the odds but not rediculously so.
    shit one...i've got a load of mates with tickets and if one pulls out i'll give ya a shout
    all oxegen tickets have now offically sold out.....:(

places to get some:

www.buyandsell.ie

www.ebay.ie

Not very promising...one tool on ebay is selling one camp ticket for 300 yoyos....

why did i not get mine months ago i dont know....cheaper and all then too..
    I have a spare ticket if you are interested...
    I have a spare ticket if you are interested...

Who wants a ticket for something thats a year old. What a deal :thumb: Is it so you can pretend you went so you can be cool and hip and happenin'.
    im going to oxegen camping for the weekend can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it my first time going.
    there a funfair in the place hw cool!!!!!!!! if ya cant tel im a wee bit excited bout goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:
    So starting a new thread was definately out of the question because....?