Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First time sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have tried to have sex with my bf last night for the first time with use a lot of lube and foreplay. When he try to enter me, I feel like my vagina is stretched to its limit, when he push in a little bit more, I am in a lot of pain and feel like my vagina going to split into two. I thought he already full inside me. When I touch his penis by my hand, found that not even half of the head was inside me. I have to ask him to stop as it look like he is too thick to fit into me. He is 2.3" thick but just adverage in length. He said that is due to he tried the penis enlargement but its only grow thicker instead of length. He had sex before with 2 different girls and both of them feel painful to have sex with him although they are active in sex. I don't think a virgin able to handle this thickness.

I already in a lot of pain not even half of his penis go inside me. My vagina need to stretch more to accomodate the diameter of his penis, I don't think I can handle it. After that, I go to the bathroom and use mirror to check my hymen and it is still intact. Heard that breaking the hymen is the most painful thing when a virgin having sex for the first time. Will it be more painful than stretching my vagina wall with his extreme thick penis? Please help to advise.

My bf going to try again next week. I am worry the pain will be more than what I am facing last night. More pain I have to deal when he stretch my vagina more and also break my hymen. I am really scare and I do not know what to do.

Comments

• Options
    Now i thought you couldn't see the hymen :chin:
  • Options
    You are going to check in the mirror to see if your hymen has broken? :eek:
  • Options
    my first time hurt quite a lot but i just err...had to grin and bear it!

he's had a penis enlargement?
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Now i thought you couldn't see the hymen :chin:

I think you can but ive never tried it before lol
  • Options
    I think you can but ive never tried it before lol

I don't think i'll be looking, sure mine disappeared years ago :D
  • Options
    I think that the hymen breaking is the pain you felt, and the stretchig of the vagina wall will come later. Dont worry you will get used to having a large penis inside you and will stretch accordingly so it wont hurt anymore
  • Options
    and i think you can see hymen (i think) just a tiny bit of skin, but tbh i think only sum1 hu has actually seen one that KNOWS thats what it is, knows what is looks like :chin:
  • Options
    i thik wearing tampons broke my hymen. But I mean if he fingers you or something before hand and starts with one finger and then moves up too two, and then three then his penis won't hurt as much and it will be much more gradually
  • Options
    my first time hurt quite a lot but i just err...had to grin and bear it!

he's had a penis enlargement?

Yes, He had a penis enlargement. Actually he is already very thick but just adverage in length. He want to increase in length only but finally his length does not increase, his diameter became bigger and bigger. Now I have to deal with the pain cause by his thick size.
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    I think that the hymen breaking is the pain you felt, and the stretchig of the vagina wall will come later. Dont worry you will get used to having a large penis inside you and will stretch accordingly so it wont hurt anymore

The pain I felt is not from breaking of my hymen, my hymen is still intact after check with mirror. Why it is do painful although he have not break my hymen yet? Where the pain is from?

Stretching the vagina wall only come after he break my hymen, that mean my vagina wall have not stretch yet as only less than half of his penis head go inside me. His penis is so thick, will it be very painful for me when he stretch my vagina wall? How the pain look like (compare with something else)?
  • Options
    i didn't think penis enlargements actually realllly happened?
  • Options
    i didn't think penis enlargements actually realllly happened?

He probably tried to get one of those pump things that Austin Powers had, but didn't want the shame of buying a penis englarger, so he used a plunger instead.
  • Options
    he must've had a small willy. :chin:
  • Options
    My bf found that I am so scare about his penis thickness and told me he tried to have penis enlargement before. I am not sure true or not. I don't belief a penis can be so thick if I am not see it with my own eye.
  • Options
    jessjess wrote:
    I don't belief a penis can be so thick if I am not see it with my own eye.

so haven't you seen his penis?
    jessjess wrote:
    I am not sure true or not.

doubt it.
  • Options
    this thread is confusing.

how can you not have seen his penis? unless he insists that you keep the lights off..
  • Options
    Hehe i thick your obsessed with how thick it is.
  • Options
    this thread is confusing.

how can you not have seen his penis? unless he insists that you keep the lights off..

I think she meant.. She wouldn't have believed a penis could be that thick if she hadn't seen if with her own eyes. [/translation]
  • Options
    sounds like it needs to be thick to compensate.. ;)
  • Options
    Like a cheese wheel

[/ron white]
  • Options
    get him to fist you first then it will fit
  • Options
    jessjess wrote:
    My bf found that I am so scare about his penis thickness and told me he tried to have penis enlargement before. I am not sure true or not. I don't belief a penis can be so thick if I am not see it with my own eye.
    how do you try to have a penis enlargment, either you have one or you dont right?

anyway i go with the 1 finger, 2 finger, 3.... etc

that way you should already be stretched a bit and his fingers will breay your hymen so thats one less thing to be worried about,

breaking your hymen might not hurt anyway, i know many people that had painless sex for their first time and presume that their hymen was intact before hand
  • Options
    I had pretty much the same problem as you when I lost my virginity. Just keep trying, you'll get there in the end :)
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    get him to fist you first then it will fit
    Forgive me for asking, but could that hurt even more than a penis?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Forgive me for asking, but could that hurt even more than a penis?

forgive me for stating the obvious, but i was joking :p
  • Options
    Also bear it mind it was designed to let a baby out so will easily stretch that much.