Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

salvia 10x

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my mate bought a small tube of salvia '10x' today as we wanted to see what it was like, we rolled a few ciggies with it in and it was alright, the first one hit me abithard and i couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes and i couldnt stop swaying either, or bobbing my head, i was wondering whats the best way to smoke it based on experiances, we're going to be outside so our resources are limited to:
Salvia joint, salvia and tobacco joint, shotgun, waterfall.

The guy who sold us it said soemthing about the high being better when your drunk however we dont have any drink and is that true?
Also, in a normal rizzla how much would you put in from the small tube? is 10x string? or will we need quite a bit in for an effect?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Smoking it in a joint does absolutely fuck all. You may have suffered from a placebo.

It's best done in a pipe, hot flame.
    will the flame from a normal bic lighter suffice?
    Yeh.
    Yeah, turlough is right, you have to smoke it in a bong or pipe to get the proper effects.
    Also you need a very high temp. Using a normal lighter will work, but its better when done with the ones with blue flames... wind proof type lighters...

I have tried 10x, and 20x... it can take you by suprise, its pretty strong stuff! I'm not a huge fan of it though tbh!
    JamesZero wrote:
    Also you need a very high temp. Using a normal lighter will work, but its better when done with the ones with blue flames... wind proof type lighters...
    Those turbo lighters are mental! Haha!
    Those turbo lighters are mental! Haha!

Yeah, but they run out well quickly! You have to top them up every 5 mins!
    We used to burn pretty much everything in sight on D of E with them :D Fucking impressive when you pull out one of those to light a fag for someone, and incinerate the thing!!
    We used to burn pretty much everything in sight on D of E with them :D Fucking impressive when you pull out one of those to light a fag for someone, and incinerate the thing!!

:lol:
    Lighting fags with them things is not good... you end up with half the fag left completey blackend!
    If you want to use it (and I wouldnt recommend it, its nasty stuff) then in a bong without water is your best option, people say you have to use a hot lighter, but an ordinary one will work fine.

You do need to hold it in for a long time, it doesnt cross the blood barrier easily.
    bongbudda wrote:
    people say you have to use a hot lighter, but an ordinary one will work fine.

I have noticed a difference in a normal and wind proof lighter. Although I suppose that could be down to many factors including dosage in the bowl at the time...
    JamesZero wrote:
    I have noticed a difference in a normal and wind proof lighter. Although I suppose that could be down to many factors including dosage in the bowl at the time...

Fair enough, I found the normal leaf with just a normal lighter far stronger than I ever wanted, so to me, using the extract and a special ligher seems a bit pointless. Its a nasty drug anyway, unless you are very very well versed in hallucinogenics dont use higher doses.
    my expericance wasnt that hullucinogenic.
    softworld wrote:
    my expericance wasnt that hullucinogenic.

It could well be that you've bought bunk, a lot of 'extracts' are just rubbish.
    damn.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Fair enough, I found the normal leaf with just a normal lighter far stronger than I ever wanted, so to me, using the extract and a special ligher seems a bit pointless. Its a nasty drug anyway, unless you are very very well versed in hallucinogenics dont use higher doses.

I have never smoked the leaf, only the extract.
    I agree about being versed with hallucinogens... first time I did it I just turned into a paraniod wreck! But I did it stupidly on my own without really knowing what I was getting into!

Since them I have done it with mates a couple of times, Im not a huge fan of it, although I have had some nice giggly trippy experiences on it.
    ive tried salvia a few times .. the leaf didnt do shit .. ive tried 5/10/20/40x and got some fucked up body sensations but never hallucinated on it

the smokes hot so you might want to use a water bong .. the longer you hold it in the better !
    Salvia Divinorum is.. er was.. one of my favorite drugs. It hits you like crazy, gets you completly out of it, and then brings you back 15 minutes later.. it's amazing. A few things I've noticed when smoking Salvia of any strength.
    Two routes:
    Pipe - bic ligthers work, make sure you hold the flame over it for the whole hit. Buetane lighters have a significant advantage, you need smoke much less, and given the gross aftertaste that Salvia leaves you with, the less you smoke, the better off you are.

Bong - If you're using a water bong.. with water.. you need a jet lighter. I much prefer this way, It seems to make the smoke less harsh. I've never used a bong dry, seems silly, but who knows.

Either which way you go, you MUST hold it in, especially on the weaker extracts, for at least 30 seconds.

Good luck. And be careful, Salvia is NOT a social drug, and I don't even think it's really a recreational drug. I'd spew to you all the "mind expanding" bullshit, but I think that's crap.