Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bloody weather

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got back in the country, expecting to be able to show off my tan, but no, I discover everyone here is brown too. Why does it only go sunny while I'm away?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i havnt got a tan so you can show me, its been hot here and all i do is burn.
    heh pwned
    unlucky mate!
    It is really hot at the moment actually, especially in my room... its a loft conversion and the sun just beems straight into it!

Apparently its going to get a bit hotter over the next few days as well!
    JamesZero wrote:
    unlucky mate!
    It is really hot at the moment actually, especially in my room... its a loft conversion and the sun just beems straight into it!

same here minus the whole loft part of it, the sun comes stright through my window and heats up my pc, it put it out of action on friday because i got so hot. I was incredibly bored :(
    I had a mix earlyer... I have to shut my window when I do it otherwise I would piss off the neighbours in there garden...
    My room turned into an oven and I had to stop because I was dripping sweat over the mixer! :blush: :yuck:
    ewww lol.

anytime i goto sleep i jsut roast.
    My rooms in the face of the sun, situated directly above the boiler :( and the way my ceeling is heald up any heat from the raidiator is jsut directed up and dumped over me at my computer :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I like the sun but not so much the heat. It was boiling at work yesterday and outside and really warm in the train station. When my train came the air con on it was absolutely fucking heavenly. I wasn't tempted to go all the way to Manchester just to stay cool... Ahhhh
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Owned.

I find that happens sometimes.

I just love the white band where my watch lives when I get my tan. Hehe :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I just love the white band where my watch lives when I get my tan. Hehe :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ugh lucky, my skin sweats, takes the brown dye off the leather and then dries it on my arm. so i take it off leaving a brown ring. is depressing the only 'tan' i get is from leather tanning :(
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    softworld wrote:
    ugh lucky, my skin sweats, takes the brown dye off the leather and then dries it on my arm. so i take it off leaving a brown ring. is depressing the only 'tan' i get is from leather tanning :(

:lol:

Buy a watch with a metal strap, like a man! And get your hairs caught in it. Like a man.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :lol:

Buy a watch with a metal strap, like a man! And get your hairs caught in it. Like a man.
    Fuck that hurts. Or when the links sometimes slide under another and it digs in your skin.
    nevar! i got my watch from my dad so i cherish it =D
    I tan sooo easy. Especially when i've spent the majority of the weekend at a mates house in his huge outdoor pool, lying on inflatables drinking and smoking.

My god i :heart: summer :D
    lucky
    It it hot. Summer sucks. I am waiting till the sun goes anway to go and fly my new kite, woohoo.
    i hate being stuck in a flat in a block of 800 people in this heat. its like a fucking sauna in my flat.
    aw, it's no nice nad cool in my living room. Ok well it's not exactly 'cool' but it isn't as hot as outside.
    it's TOO warm. :grump:

it's not even sunny it's just nasty, hot and sticky. :grump:
    city=horrid in summer. cant wait to go home. its jus so humid and shitty. i have to have my fan on 24/7 and imall hayfevery :(
    Yeah, fuck going on the tube in this weather :no:
    it's TOO warm. :grump:

it's not even sunny it's just nasty, hot and sticky. :grump:
    :yes: Its horrible when you suffer from hayfever badly too aint it?
    noog wrote:
    Yeah, fuck going on the tube in this weather :no:
    I have to get on the tube tomorrow morning...never been on it in my life either :nervous:
    I can't cope with this heat, it's fucking with my head.

Pretty much every day when it's like this, I come in knackered, fall asleep sprawled out on my bed for about an hour and I wake up totally disorientated with no idea where I am or why I'm not at work, and why there's football on when it's the middle of summer :rolleyes:

Volvic touch of fruit is my friend though :yum:
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :yes: Its horrible when you suffer from hayfever badly too aint it?

i'm not too bad today but i am having bouts of itchy throat and prickly/sniffly nose. i've been sat indoors in the warm all day and my hayfever doesn't seem to have hit full speed just yet, i think it will in a week or so if i go by last year! :(