Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kissing after a BJ.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Eww, who uses colgate :yuck: :p

Not me, but it was better than writing Sensodyne. :D
    Not me, but it was better than writing Sensodyne. :D

:lol: :thumb:
    my_name wrote:
    Eww, who uses colgate :yuck: :p

After sex is always unsexual for me... Its over, we're both gone and cleaning/peeing/teethbrushing within minutes :p
    Those after sex activities could be sexual if you wanted them to be.

And I love Colgate :heart:
    my_name wrote:
    After sex is always unsexual for me... Its over, we're both gone and cleaning/peeing/teethbrushing within minutes :p

I love all the kissing/cuddling/just lying with each other after sex.
    Same :)

Then getting him hard again and getting your way... hehehehe
    /
    You learn to be cautious if your g/f 'snowballed' you once.

I think you all can imagine what this means.
    never think about it to be honest - yeah i did kiss him just after, and could taste it for literally about 3 seconds......but didnt bother me
    x
    yeah i love the just lying there together afterwards too :p but ofton quite rushed so dont get that bit
    Kissing on the lips is fine immediately after.
    But we tend to have a glass of water on the bed side table.
    When ive just recieved oral and they have swallowed i dont mind kissing them, i can still smell it on there breath and taste it but what goes around comes around so to speak! so it works both ways.
    Aint gonna hurt you is it
    i dont care myself
    I dont give two fucks to be honest
    It doesnt bother either of us to be honest
    I've blown my load in a chicks mouth and did and did a snowball. I was going tith the chick for ages though and I felt confortable with it. Fuck it...its your own fluid anyway. its like sucking your blood from a cut
    I dont like it either way to be honest.
    Rachael wrote:
    I dont like it either way to be honest.

I know people like yourself. if you dont like it then dont do it. easy as but you soon get used to it
    I know people like yourself. if you dont like it then dont do it. easy as but you soon get used to it

I know. I dont think it is dirty and I certainly dont smell down there but I mean everyone has a pubic region scent right? I dont particularly want my vagina aroma in my mouth.
    Rachael wrote:
    I know. I dont think it is dirty and I certainly dont smell down there but I mean everyone has a pubic region scent right? I dont particularly want my vagina aroma in my mouth.

well your right but the fella (in this case your bf) will have it so dont worry. its part of getting closer. if your confortable then feel free to do it. if not dont. I would never force a girl to kiss me after I went down on her so the same goes either way
    personally, this is me being a bit sick, but I dont have a problem with my own juices. I dont like them or anything but still, they are mine.

I wouldnt kiss a girl who still had a load in her mouth though, bit odd.

I have tasted my own sperm before, as it is only fair as girls frequently get to taste it - I may as well endure the experience for fairness sake.

Sick but true.
    I rather like it both ways actually. He knows I'm not going to snowball him as if I just worked that hard for it, he's not having it back. ;)

That and I don't think either of us taste bad, so no worries. Have a drink at the end by all means, but I'd be offended if he did it instantly afterwards, unless he was dying.
    Well, fuck me! If I'm nice enough to give a fella a blowjob then I'd be pretty irate if he wasn't nice enough to give me a big smooch afterwards. Talk about ingratitude, it would probably really piss me off.

It find it a bit strange that people would be so unwilling to taste their own bodily fluids but are all for sticking their dick in someone's mouth.
    bodily fluids is a very general term there briggi, sexual fluids would be better term.

Personally as i said, id love to kiss my girl after a blowjob and i would hope she would want to kiss me too after i spent an hour down on her nearly drowning.
    Well, ok then:

It find it a bit strange that people would be so unwilling to taste their own "sexual fluids" but are all for sticking their dick in someone's mouth.

Better? ;)
    briggi wrote:
    Well, ok then:

It find it a bit strange that people would be so unwilling to taste their own "sexual fluids" but are all for sticking their dick in someone's mouth.

Better? ;)

too true
    Ive not been with someone that has a problem with it

I tend to need a drink after anyway, so i'll swirl that in my mouth a bit and that'll get rid of any residue anyway ;)
    i dont swallow so i quickly run to the toilet to spit but i always try to snog him with it in my mouth- never falls for it though! hell kiss me after without me having to brush my teeth or anything but i do always make sure i swill my mouth out an everything cos it tastes yucky!!
    briggi wrote:
    Well, ok then:

Better? ;)

Much!

But anyway, its all fair in the end...i mean id stick my dick in her mouth and she wraps her lady region all around my face. It's all fun!:naughty:
    i dont swallow so i quickly run to the toilet to spit but i always try to snog him with it in my mouth- never falls for it though! hell kiss me after without me having to brush my teeth or anything but i do always make sure i swill my mouth out an everything cos it tastes yucky!!

you pussy. my ex used to tell me to let her know when I was going to shoot. lets just say I forgot a couple of times but she got her own back on me ;)
    I just don't really care - it's not the most pleasant thing but I'm not really bothered by it. Besides, he similarly gives me a 'heads up' to it.

I've read that sperm is actually a wonderful moisturiser, full of nutrients... won't be trying it myself but it's very interesting. If I was more business-minded, maybe I'd work out a way to change the smell, package it up and sell it on the skincare market...